Author Topic: Best YouTube Comment I Have Ever Seen  (Read 883 times)

Warner Bros: There will be no other trilogy like this one..

Nolan: We can bring back the heroes..

Warner Bros: What about escalation?

Nolan: Escalation?

Warner Bros: We bring back Batman, MARVEL brings The Avengers..

Nolan: And it's not about money it's about sending a message..

Warner Bros: And you're one of the best directors I've ever seen.. now take this guy, he directed Watchmen and 300, another taste for the DC Comics like you.. goes by "Man of Steel"

Nolan: I'll look into it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2AkZ3akTZ4

There Isn't Some Weird Rule Where A Word Doesn't "Count" Just Because You Didn't Capitalize It.

There Isn't Some Weird Rule Where A Word Doesn't "Count" Just Because You Didn't Capitalize It.
titles are supposed to be capitalized. 

I don't like superman
yeah you're a handicap ok we get it

I hope you're kidding

It's a parody of the conversation between Batman and Gordon at the end of Batman Begins, wherein they segue into The Dark Knight.

also, if you don't understand, the comment is purposely worded in a similar way to one of the conversations from the video
It's a parody of the conversation between Batman and Gordon at the end of Batman Begins, wherein they segue into The Dark Knight.
guess who's a bitch! (you!) (I'm just kidding btw)

Jesus night fox, when the hell did you turn so angry?

Jesus night fox, when the hell did you turn so angry?
huh?
the first time in this thread, I believe, was called for
but the other time was just jokin

He said he was just kidding :c

That moment when you realize the newest thing you see is always your favorite at the moment -_-

titles are supposed to be capitalized. 
Not every word of them stupid

pretty much every english scholar agrees every word of a title should be capitalized and/or underlined