Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 1618 times)

Thank you Eric Hartman for making this amazing game. I've spent the last 4 years playing Blockland, and my life isn't the same without it. I love the game, the community, the everything. This post doesn't mean I'm quitting Blockland, I'm just showing my major appreciation for Blockland. Thank you Badspot.

And what exactly inspired you to make this topic

Thank you Eric Hartman for making this amazing game. I've spent the last 4 years playing Blockland, and my life isn't the same without it. I love the game, the community, the everything. This post doesn't mean I'm quitting Blockland, I'm just showing my major appreciation for Blockland. Thank you Badspot.
Who are you an alt of?

Who are you an alt of?

Yah, I haven't seen anyone by name of Freek playing blockland, and you seem to spend alot of time in off-topic... I know your alt's name starts with an a, wtf is it?

Who are you an alt of?
ArfNarf.
Yah, I haven't seen anyone by name of Freek playing blockland, and you seem to spend alot of time in off-topic...
What? I play Blockland all the time.

thank you badspot for giving us this delicious summer ham.

ArfNarf.What? I play Blockland all the time.
Oh hi I know who that is.

Would be cool if Badspot commented!

Yah, I haven't seen anyone by name of Freek playing blockland, and you seem to spend alot of time in off-topic... I know your alt's name starts with an a, wtf is it?
Do you have an alt, alt?

Love how we can't simply appreciate the person's love for a game without demoting him for being an Alt, and sucking up.