Author Topic: Ephilates: Seriously bro?  (Read 22128 times)

Why isn't he deleting posts out of other topics like kalphiter's that contain the same stuff?  oh wait...
Because it's his topic?

Stop with all the Ephialtes topics, seriously there have been like, 11 in the past few hours.

Because it's his topic?
Sorry last time I checked it was Lub's topic

it's not abuse lmao

he deleted stuffposts in lubs thread. in response, you guys started spamming topics about him removing the stuffposts. then you started spamming even more topics about him removing the topics complaining about removing the stuffposts

tldr; you guys are sperging out
He is deleting the stuffposts in his thread while stuffposting himself in Kalphiters thread.
I don't see how this isn't to freek out about?

Because it's his topic?
by that logic kalph should be able to delete posts in his.

Because it's his topic?
Does anyone else get the right to just delete things they don't want?
No

Is that his place on these forums as a moderator?
No

Why isn't he deleting posts out of other topics like kalphiter's that contain the same stuff?  oh wait...
There are much worse scenarios than those in my topic.

it's not abuse lmao

he deleted stuffposts in lubs thread. in response, you guys started spamming topics about him removing the stuffposts. then you started spamming even more topics about him removing the topics complaining about removing the stuffposts

tldr; you guys are sperging out
Just another day at the Blockland Forums. A bunch of kids (oops) thinking they're entitled to rights on the forums.

There are much worse scenarios than those in my topic.
Sorry I was just using that as an example because I sat through your topic and collected that huge pile of posts

technically ephi owns it too, since it's an official rtb service

technically ephi owns it too, since it's an official rtb service
That's a joke right?

I think you forgot about Lub's and Ephilates relationship

Sat down for dinner,

I came back and there's 3x the threads on this.

Ephi and rotondo should have ban rights so that stuff like this doesn't continue

by that logic kalph should be able to delete posts in his.

EXCEPT HE'S NOT A MOD. That's just about the dumbest thing I've ever read, gg 10/10 would laugh at you again.
But it's also Ephialtes service, he needs to read the topic for bugs to fix and instead you starfishs are stuffposting in it.

Tell me mister lawyers, if Ephialtes is such an oppressive dude who can't stand critique, then why didn't he delete Kalphiter's posts in there?