Ephilates: Seriously bro?

Author Topic: Ephilates: Seriously bro?  (Read 21725 times)

Just another day at the Blockland Forums. A bunch of kids (oops) thinking they're entitled to rights on the forums.
What did you ever stand up for? Anything?

No, your role is to just sit by and lash out at complainers because they're... complaining.

EXCEPT HE'S NOT A MOD. That's just about the dumbest thing I've ever read, gg 10/10 would laugh at you again.But it's also Ephialtes service, he needs to read the topic for bugs to fix and instead you starfishs are stuffposting in it.

Tell me mister lawyers, if Ephialtes is such an oppressive dude who can't stand critique, then why didn't he delete Kalphiter's posts in there?
So why can't I have rights to delete posts in my topics?

because you're not a mod

you are just a member of the forums. you have no rights

You don't have any rights

because you're not a mod

Thanks captain obvious

because you're not a mod

how are they not getting this haha

You want him to stop it?
Stop making drama's about him.

Ephi and rotondo should have ban rights so that stuff like this doesn't continue

so much this

What do you expect to gain by constantly reposting this drama topic?

If it gets locked and resolved, it should be done and over with.

Because you're not a moderator, simple as it gets. If you don't get this, it's not his fault.

What did you ever stand up for? Anything?

No, your role is to just sit by and lash out at complainers because they're... complaining.
What are you trying to say? I haven't jumped on the autism train like the rest of your posse so I'm not allowed to provide my input in drama threads?

What are you trying to say? I haven't jumped on the autism train like the rest of your posse so I'm not allowed to provide my input in drama threads?
I do believe you have jumped on the train my friend.

You want him to stop it?
Stop making drama's about him.
Want to stop people from making drama's about him?
Have him explain why he is locking drama topics.

The topics will just keep coming as long as he keeps locking them.
how are they not getting this haha

Holy stuff you guys are loving handicapped. This isn't god damn Athens. If someone is a global moderator, you have absolutely no say in their position. Dramaing them is digging your own loving grave, and every single one of you friends deserve to be deported from this forum for treason and blasphemy.

I do believe you have jumped on the train my friend.

I don't see him agreeing with you in any point of the thread, though.

because you're not a moderator, stop feeling like you're entitled to this kind of stuff. you're just a member of a forum and nothing else.

why are people thinking making more drama topics will solve this lol