Author Topic: Revoltech Rant.  (Read 5020 times)

--Backstory--
So here is the backstory how all this happen. So I attack Revoltech's empire. Then he deleted 5 or 8 houses and teleported in 2x4 troops about 6 to 8 plates of them. Without roleplaying it out. So I banned him and cleared his stuff because that was the cheapest move. Then he has been coming back every day or day after and talking crap about me. So this time he comes on and says. Tapanator doesn't follow his own rules and he just clears there empire if the players don't. I don't clear there stuff. He just started talking smack when he got banned for teleporting. So I banned him for 1 hour then he talked more smack as seen in the chat thing. So I perma banned him. Also this happened like a week ago. So then this whole chat happened.
--Chat--
Tapanator: are you ever gonna get over it
Revoltech: Not really.
Revoltech: Until like a couple more days.
Tapanator: k then don't forgeten come back
Revoltech: And all I was telling was the truth.
Tapanator: well stay perma then
Revoltech: -.-
Revoltech: I mean really.
Revoltech: People even said it.
Revoltech: Your perma banning me for telling something that you DO do.
Revoltech: Wow.
Revoltech: And now your ignoring me.
Revoltech: Great job richardface.
Revoltech: Your Connection's going down.
Revoltech: My friends a hacker.
Revoltech: Put down JoeJack already.
Tapanator: Oooo
Revoltech: If you know him.
Revoltech: Don't believe me?
Tapanator: i dont care
Tapanator: do it do it
Revoltech: Just watch.
Tapanator: idc care
Revoltech: And your connection.
Revoltech: Will go down.
Revoltech: for a certain amount of time.
Revoltech: I'm giving you a warning.
Revoltech: Still think i'm lieng?
Revoltech: Go ahead.
Revoltech: Say goodbye to your connection.
* Revoltech has signed out.

sounds like an adverage 10 year old pusillanimous individual fight.

whats the issue here?

Odds are high that he's just trying to scare you.

sounds like an adverage 10 year old pusillanimous individual fight.

whats the issue here?
read the backstory

Also he spammed my server with flames and stuff

you're a dumbass, you should have perma'd him the next time he came back and said your server was bad.

you're a dumbass, you should have perma'd him the next time he came back and said your server was bad.
I though he'd chill down. But he didn't.

you banned him for adding troops

that's ridiculous

Hey Tap I was in that war to. I can support this topic/fight thing. But oh well it is very true.

you banned him for adding troops

that's ridiculous
No its not ridiculous if you seen the size of his town. Then the size of his teleporting roman/Spartan stuff army you would of seen why it is not ridiculous

Spamming with flames and stuff? Now your just loving lying. When did I add flames and stuff?

any kid that uses the argument of "LOL my friend is a haker & is gona break your intrenetz..." is handicapped and should be immediately permabanned and ignored.

Why am I not surprised this was a Mini-Empires.

Tap is handicapped. He attacked me directly next to my camp. Then, when I added my men to line up he called that teleporting some how. And also, I worked on that city for 3 hours and he deleted it for just believing I was teleporting people. Lastly, he does break his own rules and then when we do it, he bans us and deletes our stuff. Now tell me, is that bullstuff or not?