Kegeshan's Print Packs: Иош Шгтн Суяглгс!

Author Topic: Kegeshan's Print Packs: Иош Шгтн Суяглгс!  (Read 4862 times)

Blockland Print Packs

Русская Печать

(Left: Road sign I copied from Google. Right: Mapping of all characters involved in this pack. Yellow letters are activated by shift.)

Adds Cyrillic (At least Russian) letters to Blockland. Due to the amount added, and their sizes, they cannot work with the default Latin alphabet. However, they can be imputed via. keyboard like the standard Russian keyboard, but with a few differences due to limitations on my part:

Also removed a few punctuation marks to fit all the letters in.

Includes: А, Б, В, Г, Д, Е, Ё, Ж, З, И, Й, К, Л, И, Н, О, П, Р, С, Т, У, Ф, Х, Ц, Ч, Ш, Щ, Ъ, Ы, Ь, Э, Ю, Я, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, ?, *, !, -, +, ', %, ..

Download Link

Ελληνική Εκτυπώσεις

(Red letters are part of the default Latin characters. Green letters are part of the pack.)

Unlike the last pack, this can be added on to the default letter pack, but have to be selected manually.

Includes: Γ, Δ, Θ, Λ, Ξ, Π, Σ, Φ, Ψ, Ω.

Download Link
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 03:27:48 AM by kegeshan »

Hey, how did you make this? This is so cool.

Hey, how did you make this? This is so cool.

Put the letter onto Gimp (Courier New, 316 pt), alpha to selection, grow by 7 pixels, fill bg color.

Put the letter onto Gimp (Courier New, 316 pt), alpha to selection, grow by 7 pixels, fill bg color.
Cool, thanks.

Would be cool if I wasn't asserting my birthplace as the Holy Land- TEXAS!!!! YERR GREECE SUKKS!!

Lol, anyways, nice. Looks great, looks just like original letters, but in Greek, and slightly better

So, is that the exact font used for the default letters? If so, that'll be helpful.

So, is that the exact font used for the default letters? If so, that'll be helpful.

Yes. The specs are not exact, but it does the job.

Added Cyrillic to the packs.

Google translate to the rescue? ._.