Does anybody else normally piss in their sink?

Author Topic: Does anybody else normally piss in their sink?  (Read 4390 times)

I find pissing in the sink a lot better and efficient than toilets. I even have a list for why.

1. Less noise    -    you won't have to piss on the side of the toilet bowl and risk missing anymore.

2. Dynamic       -    also works for fapping purposes

3. Aim             -     if your aim sucks because of the arc, it's completely horizontal and easy to adjust with sinks.

4. Testicles      -    unless you're yao ming, your testicles will normally find the cold plating around the sink, which feels good.

5. Because it's loving cool okay i don't need a reason for this one

6. Erections      -     even better if you have an erection unlike toilets where it's worse
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:50:18 AM by Shell »

No.
I've spent ~16 years perfecting my aim.
Hue.

This... is just weird.
Just use a goddamn toilet like the rest of us

That's disgusting and pissing in the toilet is stupid as forget if you want to be manly and piss  standing go outside that's what it's for

I would like to remind everyone here to not let Shell into their home or he will pee in your sinks

I'm putting you on the "stay away from my bathroom" list. If noise is an issue go outside, if aim is an issue than stop trying to piss bending your richard.

I would rather not have the area where I wash my hands and brush my teeth laced in piss.

6. Erections      -     even better if you have an erection unlike toilets where it's worse
How is it worse?
Guys don't need to sit down to piss.

I'm putting you on the "stay away from my bathroom" list. If noise is an issue go outside, if aim is an issue than stop trying to piss bending your richard.
and here i was thinking you'd be the only one other than the OP to actually do this

and here i was thinking you'd be the only one other than the OP to actually do this
>implying he has a sink

you won't have to piss on the side of the toilet bowl and risk missing anymore.
Just sit the forget down and piss like a loving normal, hygienic person.