Furdle - "What's horrible? That they didn't all die?"

Author Topic: Furdle - "What's horrible? That they didn't all die?"  (Read 15023 times)

So, I was helping Furdle at his server. After a while, I got bored, and decided to make a memorial build for the Newton Shooting. I had 28 graves, and an American flag over the graves. Furdle, being a douche bag, took it upon himself to do the following:

WHAT the forget? Please tell me that all British don't think this.

I don't even know what to say.

Don't worry, not all of us Brits are like that. Furdle is the odd one.

Oh.. my.. god. This dude is crazy. This dude should just.. IDK but this is just horrible, cant believe furdle.

Furdle is like that anyway, being stupid and don't even care about how he's ruining his reputation by saying horrible things

Oh.. my.. god. This dude is crazy. This dude should just.. IDK but this is just horrible, cant believe furdle.

I hope he get's IP Banned AND gets his key revoked, he's gone way to far this time.

I hope he get's IP Banned AND gets his key revoked, he's gone way to far this time.

nope.

"oh no someone made fun of something call the police!"

"oh no someone made fun of something call the police!"
tell that to 4chan

Changed his server name to "28 dead babies". He needs mental help.

What a british pussies i guess us americans were right yeah go america drink beer

Lol, what does he even think an American is?

Changed his server name to "28 dead babies". He needs mental help.
He's only doing this because you reacted to it, he's trolling you.