Going to California in January

Author Topic: Going to California in January  (Read 2992 times)

I've only been once, but it was pretty nice.

I'm in San Francisco right now. The sun hurts.

It's winter, how does the sun hurt?

over the summer i went to florida twice

The first time I read I thought it said 'vintage flight tickets' or some jazz.

Anyway, don't get your hopes too high up, cause it's basically just lots of desert with lots of repetitive scenery, stuffty shores and heat. Plus you need a car to get anywhere.

I might be going back to San Francisco some time in March so my dad can go to some printing conference.

There is no sun in San Francisco. That place is just full of fog and clouds.
But its fun.
wow now there is a blocklander like 40 minutes away from me

But its fun.
Sunrise. My eyes hurt.

Funny enough, it's clear right now. Amazingly clear.

My feet are sore.

I hear there's a woman down there with flowers in her hair.

GOD DAMMIT NO ONE GETS IT

If you're goin' to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.

But its fun.
i live like 20 minutes away from you

also San Francisco has like the same weather the whole god damn year and its dirty as hell

For some people it is special to go to LA, for me its an everyday life considering I live there.
Although I haven't seen a High Speed chase in a week, it usually happens every week or so.

It happens allot after High School Ends though, I can't believe some people actually ruin their life that fast.

I find it ridiculous, I always wonder how San Francisco is though, I bet they rarely have High Speed Chases.

i live like 20 minutes away from you

also San Francisco has like the same weather the whole god damn year and its dirty as hell
I've been there five times in my life and it has started off being foggy, and and sunny around noon. The last time I went there was in 06 for the blue angels to fly over the bay. I hate the cities in general because they are dirty, big, and there are people everywhere. Also I live near Patterson.

For some people it is special to go to LA, for me its an everyday life considering I live there.
Although I haven't seen a High Speed chase in a week, it usually happens every week or so.

It happens allot after High School Ends though, I can't believe some people actually ruin their life that fast.

I find it ridiculous, I always wonder how San Francisco is though, I bet they rarely have High Speed Chases.
It's nice here, I feel safe. It's dirty in downtown though.

>San Francisco
>Sun
Choose one