Author Topic: The decoding topic - post stuff to decode or even deeper  (Read 6264 times)

I dont know if I should report or not.
You should, this is just spam.

We know about Zalgo text generator.

Please get banned. You are not funny.

You should, this is just spam.

We know about Zalgo text generator.
It's not zalgo. It's a online string decoder.

GET BANNED!
See you in hell motherforgeter!

It's not zalgo. It's a online string decoder.
It's zalgo.

F̴̺͓̹̼̼̯͚̦̺̈͂͒ͮͮ̒͋̕ȏ̠͓̖͓̬͔͍̌̊́̇̊͢r̮͙̞̲̩̍ͩͨ̏͛̇͐͟͜ ̴̗̜̞̳̗̘̜͈̰̔̒̊̚͜͠e̷̠̼̣͔̪̞̗̰̝͋̑̚̕x̧̤̲̘̤̂̀̒͛ͮͮ̀̚a̵̠͙̩̭̓̈́̈́̊ͧ̿̽͟ḿ̢̗̠̲̜̺̳͚͌͞ͅp̧̲͎̝̐̇͐̏̔̃l̖̟̺̤̩̊͊́e̡̡̛̱̻͂̔̂,̳̭͙̘̮ͨ̑ͧ̌́ ̼̮̟̔ͩ͗ͭ̂͌ͅt̥̳̜̗̼̞̬͔̽͊̊̽͂̓̽̚͢h̻̫̺̰̹͙̺͕̋̄̒ͧ͒̿̒ͩ͐͢i̧̗̝͖̫̗͍̺̫̎ͬͦ̇ͨ͋ͪ͘s͛ͮ̐̔҉̴̥͙̖̯͟ ̵̯̠̟̠̫̠̣͍͊͌ͧ͞i̷͐ͮ͌̊̽͏̱̞͈̖͔̹͎̣ͅṡ̜̯͚͎̝͍̮̾̎͗̌̆ ̸̘͈͕̜̥ͪ͊̄̽̊a̛̹̱̙̬̳̪̦ͪl̫̤̰͕̬̻̏̾̓̌̆̓̑̓͠s̤̯̎͊ͦͪ̎̀́͠ȏ̷̱̰̋ͪ̒͘ ̈̽ͥ̑̆̾͐҉̵̩͡ͅŹ̻̠͙̬̹̇́͞ͅa̿͠͡҉̠̮ľ̨͍̇͝g̱͖̻͉̹͖̹̋ͪͭ̉͊̃ͮ̈́̓͝͡o̧͖͕̱̮̩̩̯̖̭ͬ̑͑͐͌.̶͍̦̯̈́̎͛̃̈́̀͘

But regardless of what it is, it's spam.

b-base64
UkVOREVSTUFO
http://coderstoolbox.net/string/
uss-ascii
decooode
decode decode

Blockguy, this is not spam. You could try and find the secret in the forgeted up text instead of reporting it

It's zalgo.

F̴̺͓̹̼̼̯͚̦̺̈͂͒ͮͮ̒͋̕ȏ̠͓̖͓̬͔͍̌̊́̇̊͢r̮͙̞̲̩̍ͩͨ̏͛̇͐͟͜ ̴̗̜̞̳̗̘̜͈̰̔̒̊̚͜͠e̷̠̼̣͔̪̞̗̰̝͋̑̚̕x̧̤̲̘̤̂̀̒͛ͮͮ̀̚a̵̠͙̩̭̓̈́̈́̊ͧ̿̽͟ḿ̢̗̠̲̜̺̳͚͌͞ͅp̧̲͎̝̐̇͐̏̔̃l̖̟̺̤̩̊͊́e̡̡̛̱̻͂̔̂,̳̭͙̘̮ͨ̑ͧ̌́ ̼̮̟̔ͩ͗ͭ̂͌ͅt̥̳̜̗̼̞̬͔̽͊̊̽͂̓̽̚͢h̻̫̺̰̹͙̺͕̋̄̒ͧ͒̿̒ͩ͐͢i̧̗̝͖̫̗͍̺̫̎ͬͦ̇ͨ͋ͪ͘s͛ͮ̐̔҉̴̥͙̖̯͟ ̵̯̠̟̠̫̠̣͍͊͌ͧ͞i̷͐ͮ͌̊̽͏̱̞͈̖͔̹͎̣ͅṡ̜̯͚͎̝͍̮̾̎͗̌̆ ̸̘͈͕̜̥ͪ͊̄̽̊a̛̹̱̙̬̳̪̦ͪl̫̤̰͕̬̻̏̾̓̌̆̓̑̓͠s̤̯̎͊ͦͪ̎̀́͠ȏ̷̱̰̋ͪ̒͘ ̈̽ͥ̑̆̾͐҉̵̩͡ͅŹ̻̠͙̬̹̇́͞ͅa̿͠͡҉̠̮ľ̨͍̇͝g̱͖̻͉̹͖̹̋ͪͭ̉͊̃ͮ̈́̓͝͡o̧͖͕̱̮̩̩̯̖̭ͬ̑͑͐͌.̶͍̦̯̈́̎͛̃̈́̀͘
I know what zalgo is. http://www.eeemo.net/

b-base64
UkVOREVSTUFOuss-ascii
decooode
decode decode

Blockguy, this is not spam. You could try and find the secret in the forgeted up text instead of reporting it

It says "Renderman".

All you loving did was post that mess of random characters. How are we supposed to know what to do with it?

All you loving did was post that mess of random characters. How are we supposed to know what to do with it?
Look more closely. Try to zoom into the text and look for any mysterious things

http://coderstoolbox.net/string/

There was no indentation that this would be one of "Those" threads, If you're going to do this, at least let us know it's a puzzle, or many of us will confuse it with spam.

There was no indentation that this would be one of "Those" threads, If you're going to do this, at least let us know it's a puzzle, or many of us will confuse it with spam.
Alright. Edited OP again

Look more closely. Try to zoom into the text and look for any mysterious things

But you didn't tell us anything. How were we supposed to know it was a puzzle? We couldn't possibly have known.