Author Topic: Castle Siege Server!  (Read 14819 times)

logo by wound

About:
This is a castle siege build by Kojolika with the help of Kazami, Skill4life, Hell Fire, and Wound.
This is basiclly an event based Castle Siege with classes!

How to play:
The objective is for the Red team to capture each point to get to the tower and win the round, or the round will reset within 10 minutes.
The blue team is to defend the objectives, basically nothing to explain here.

Classes

Mage - Magic - Stone, Magic - Water, and Magic - Lightning
 Counters to this class: Warrior, Mechanic (both at range but not close up), Bowman, Mage, Dark Angel.

Dead Angel - Hidden Blade, Magic - Darkness, and 2 throwing knives
Counters to this class: Bowman, Mage, Spearma(all at range), and Warrior and Mechanic (with shields)

Spearman - Spear and Dagger
 Counters to this class: Warrior, Mechanic and Mage and Bowman (long range)

Berzerker - The Eyelander, Sword, and Pill
 Counters to this class: Bowman, Eletricman, Mage, and Dark Angel.

Electric man - Lighting and Static Thrusters
 Counters to this class: Bowman, Mage(both at range), Spearman, and Warrior, Mechanic (with sheilds)

Mechanic - Wrench, Shield, and Bomb
 Counters to this class: Berzerker, Mechanic, and Mage

Bowman - Recurved Bow, Dark bow, and Dagger
Counters to this class: Warrior, Mechanic, and Dark Angel

Warrior - GreatSword, Shield, and Pill
Counters to this class: Berzerker, Mechanic, Mage

Also for Christmas themed everyone gets a snowball!

Capture Points

All capture points lock after be captured except ruins.

Ruins - This is the only capture point where it does not lock after a team captures it, it its mainly for the attackers being able to spawn closer to the castle.

Market Place - You do not need this point to win but you can cap it to be able to spawn in the castle!

Central Square - After the attackers capture this then you will be able to cap the stables!

Stables - Not only does this provide horses but a battering ram will appear at the second gate and you will be able to capture the District!

District - After the attackers capture this, then they will be able to capture the King's Room!

King's Room -  After the attackers capture this, then they will be able to capture the Training Grounds!

Training Grounds - After the attackers capture this, then they will be able to capture the Big Wall!

Big Wall - After the attackers capture this then they will be able to capture the Tower!

Tower - When this is capped the Attackers win!

Pictures

Note: The first 3 images are from the normal version, then last 3 are from the currest Christmas verison.

Updates

We will be constantly updating the server to improve the balance of the classes, to improve the gameplay, or to improve the build.
We will also take a few suggestions of what to add to the server; not too many though!

« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 09:11:12 PM by Nethog »

Administration
"Administration always becomes before roleplay"

If one SA disagrees for an admin application, you simply won't get it.

Administrator
Congratulations, you've been recommended by your peers and the higher administrators have granted Administrator. This is the time where you continue to further learn the rules of the server and help others out.
Please respect higher ranks.
You are allowed to ban for any length of time and permanently ban with permission from a super administrator.
If you see abuse from another administrator contact a super admin as soon as possible and they will resolve the problem.

Super admin
You are to supervise all lower rank functions. You will grant permission for permanent bans. It is your duty to ensure all situations get tended to, whether it be by you delegating situations to lower ranks or by need, you taking
the situation yourself.
several staff members effectiveness in situations than to get tied down in one situation.
However if there are more situations than can be handled by the current staff, you are still required to take situations if needed. You have displayed a mastery of the rules and are what we need in running the staff as a whole.
This is not an excuse for inactivity. You are privileged with further tool groups.
applications, and helping us improve the server. This rank is not applied for, but we call those who we need to fill the positions to keep our community running smoothly. You are the higher ranks right hands of the community.

Follow these as a staff member
  • You are entitled to play the server like everyone else, but if you are needed, you must help..
  • Pay attention to administrator chat, a lot of information circulates through it.

Disciplinary Action
This section regards inactivity.
  • Any authoritative member of staff who has been inactive for 1 week, will be demoted if there was no warning to one of the Super admin will be demoted.
  • joining the server for a few minutes and saying you are active is not aloud, if you are not doing your role as a admin you will be demoted.

Consequences
  • If you break a rule and are caught you will take a permanent demotion of all your power, it is not tolerated to do this, that is why you are highly suggested to study the rules.

Admins
SA - Wound  - Permanent
SA - Kojolika/nethog - Permanent
A - Mute - Permanent
A - Nobot - Permanent
A - Kazami - Permanent
A - Skill4life - Permanent
A - Toady - Permanent
A - Squid
A - Mr.Jacksaunt
A - Feline

Applying for administrator:
Name:
BLID:
Recommendations( must have 3, and they must be reachable ):
How active would you be:
Why you want this position:

No longer accepting applications

This is no ordinary app, getting admin is almost impossible, we will check and see if your app is correct, and if we cannot reach one of your recommendations, you do not get admin.

Admins will be reset on the 8th of January
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 05:01:03 AM by wound »

I was on this earlier, and I love it!

I don't know quite yet if I want to administrate for this server due to the fact that when I was last there, it didn't feel like a legitimate castle siege along with some add-ons didn't go with it very well.

I don't know quite yet if I want to administrate for this server due to the fact that when I was last there, it didn't feel like a legitimate castle siege along with some add-ons didn't go with it very well.
Like what?

EDIT:
if you mean this
the only thing I find out of place is the riot shield, but that is only because we cannot find any medieval shield for download, I might ask someone to model one just for the server, we will see.
then we already have someone working on a medieval shield

the only thing I find out of place is the riot shield, but that is only because we cannot find any medieval shield for download, I might ask someone to model one just for the server, we will see.

Hmmm...

I could model a shield.

OT: Could you also take out the pill? Like, for a potion or such?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 09:20:45 PM by Mounds Bar »

actually I think carandrew is but you can give it a go, maybe we could use yours and carandrew, besides me and kojo are discussing about giving the classes more customization.

Hmmm...

I could model a shield.

OT: Could you also take out the pill? Like, for a potion or such?
Alright that sounds like a reasonable idea.

Name: Toady
BLID: 15425
Recommendations( must have 3, and they must be reachable ):
1. Wound
2. Nobot
3. Mute
How active would you be: I would be on as much as I can. (At least once a day, at least a half hour)
Why you want this position: So I can administrate and help the happy community. And because Wound told me to. So yeah. And because this server's pretty awesome and it would be cool to help out.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 09:28:15 PM by Toady »

Admin application:

Name: Feline
BL_ID: 14607
Recommendations: Hater, Sgt. A Walter, Black Rose, Devo, The Red Spartan, Dr. Zegobob
How often: Week: 4-4:30, 6:30-8:30 ------------- Weekend: On and off
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 09:29:24 PM by Themosticles »

@toady
Well I think you should be so I will wait for kojo's reply, I think you would be active and a good admin.

@ themosticles
I will check with your recomendations, and discuss it with kojo.

Squid
Owl, Blockaloni, Kel'Block, Rivatha(Quit long ago)
Blockaloni, Owl, Kel'Block, Mute
I am experienced and know how to handle situations. The only time I ever get de-admined is when a superior previously hated me for some reason. With the growing popularity of your server, things may get a bit hectic and you cannot always be there. I can contribute to this cause.

And I'm decently active*

And: Why I want this position:

Not only do I enjoy your server, but I feel that I could improve it by suggesting classes, keeping noobs under control (though your server has surprisingly few for a large server,) and helping to maintain order in general.