2012/12/17 - Blockland r1775

Author Topic: 2012/12/17 - Blockland r1775  (Read 41963 times)

You're not an idiot just because you're in need of help. Douche.
Have you seem some of the questions people ask? Some are just don't make sense.

r1776 - Blockland community formally declares independence from Badspot
r1783 - Blockland community successfully proves its independence after a 8-build-long war. At least until r1812.
I bet badspot will make the next update r1777 since you made that joke

no, he'll keep it at r1775.9999

He's probably at r1790 by now.

Some are just don't make sense.
Your grammar are don't make sense.

OT: Could these constant spam errors be fixed by going into the script and adding the openForWrite after the openForAppend?

OT: Could these constant spam errors be fixed by going into the script and adding the openForWrite after the openForAppend?
no

No, that would just obliterate the contents of the file each time it's accessed, which is unsuitable for logging. My solution was to downgrade until the next patch.
  • Fixed security issue with file object -I haven't heard any specifics about this, but I'm assuming this is the fix that broke openForAppend. I'm not too concerned with people exploiting access to things they don't have access to, though.
  • Rampage mode now works in dedicated -Can live without.
  • Fixed case where you couldn't pick up a ball spawned from an event -Add-on related.
  • Removed console echo from basketball -Add-on related.
  • You can no longer overwrite the getLineCount function.  An add-on overwriting this function may have been the cause of some crash on save errors. -Cringe at the thought of installing an add-on so hacky it needs to edit this.
  • Packetsize is now locked at 1023, this should address some invalid packet errors that only happen to some people -Sounds like a good change in the long run but I'd rather not have tons of console spam and will accept the risk as a trade-off.
  • Snowball -Add-on related.

Sorry I was on my phone

Make something for New Years please!

I'm pretty sure someone made projectiles ^