Author Topic: Blockland Key Email account change.  (Read 2037 times)

The email I bought my first Key from has been deactivated and I can no longer access it. I still Have my key but would like my email to be changed for further retrieval if necessary.

How would I go about doing this? I also have 2 more keys under 2 different emails and would like them transferred to my main email. Help is greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem. I've emailed Support twice asking for a way to do this and didn't get a reply, i've also PM'd Badspot once or twice asking for a solution, no reply.
So i'm just going to guess that you can't change it and Badspot won't change it so you should just write it down on as many pieces of paper possible

O.o well thats not really good at all. What If I am somewhere else and want to have my key emailed to a computer I want to play Blockland on?

O.o well thats not really good at all. What If I am somewhere else and want to have my key emailed to a computer I want to play Blockland on?

You leave the original email in your inbox?

Also please stop contacting me about this - RTB is an add-on, it's not extended free support for Blockland.

Sorry Ephi. Thanks for responding though.

And like I said I cannot access the original email. Hotmail closed the account. I have the key but no longer have access to the original email. I would like for my new email to be registered with this key, and my other 2 keys as well, if possible.

I'm pretty certain only Badspot will be able to change it, but like I said, so far he hasn't replied.

Also please stop contacting me about this - RTB is an add-on, it's not extended free support for Blockland.
So then you are a global moderator on the Blockland forums for what reason? Are you not to moderate posts and contact someone of higher power if a problem persists? Please Help.

So then you are a global moderator on the Blockland forums for what reason? Are you not to moderate posts and contact someone of higher power if a problem persists? Please Help.
Get on your PayPal/Amazon account that you bought the game with. Find where you bought the game at and get the transaction ID. That is basically the only proof you can provide right now if your account is closed.

It's how I got my account back. Also, sorry for double post, should have added that in.

Get on your PayPal/Amazon account that you bought the game with. Find where you bought the game at and get the transaction ID. That is basically the only proof you can provide right now if your account is closed.
Did you even read it? He's not asking for his account back, he's asking if he can change the email his key is registered too.
He has his key.

Did you even read it? He's not asking for his account back, he's asking if he can change the email his key is registered too.
He has his key.
How does Badspot know if hes lying, or wants to proof to be sure (which I think Badspot trusts us somewhat), the transaction ID is his only proof, or a print out of when the key generated.

How does Badspot know if hes lying, or wants to proof to be sure (which I think Badspot trusts us somewhat), the transaction ID is his only proof, or a print out of when the key generated.
-He knows the key, that's one thing.
-His forums account is another thing.
-He can give the old E-mail, yet another thing!
There's probably more stuff that he can provide that I can't think of, but there's three right there.