Author Topic: There's supposed to be a shooting at my school this Friday.  (Read 1544 times)

Apparently the State Police will be at my school wanding everyone down Friday morning.

I'm responsible for an event that we're hosting in the gym at the end of the day. What should Jeep do?

How would they know when theres gonna be a shooting?

Arm all the kids, that'll solve the problem.

drive out of there, obviously.

I'd your speaking for a school just ask a counselor what to do about your activity. None of us can really relate, we don't give speeches to groups of 1,200+

I'm responsible for an event that we're hosting in the gym at the end of the day. What should Jeep do?
..the exact same you would do otherwise? how does getting wanded in the morning effect your event at the end of the day
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 02:38:09 PM by Fredulus »

Maybe pack on some clothing? If it actually does happen (Which I doubt it will) it will help with bullet resistance.

Maybe pack on some clothing? If it actually does happen (Which I doubt it will) it will help with bullet resistance.
uh
lol

lol

..the exact same you would do otherwise? how how getting wanded in the morning effect your event at the end of the day
???

I don't even.