Author Topic: Jirue=Impersonator?  (Read 4259 times)

Why would anyone impersonate you?

They'd sooner impersonate me, and I haven't done ANYTHING for the community. Not that you have either, but whatever.

Nobody gives a shit about you, jirue.

Jirue, you were stupid enough to give your key away to someone else, that is why you get auth fails. And there is probably someone going around with a name that looks very much like yours, but is probably different by one character. Either way, there probably won't be anything done about this, you gave away your key, that is nobody's fault but yours, and none of us can make the other Jirue change his name. This thread is really going nowhere.

Jirue, you were stupid enough to give your key away to someone else, that is why you get auth fails. And there is probably someone going around with a name that looks very much like yours, but is probably different by one character. Either way, there probably won't be anything done about this, you gave away your key, that is nobody's fault but yours, and none of us can make the other Jirue change his name. This thread is really going nowhere.
NO ONE HAS MY KEY MORON I HAVE NEVER SAID MY KEY IN ANYTHING SO DROP THAT IDEA

I DIDNT GIVE ANYONE MY KEY SO GET IT THREW YA THICK SKULL

AND SHUT UP CHEX!!!!!!!!!!    OMG every1 is flaiming me so SCREW IT i am locking this post cuz every1 is a moron

i wanted help not flames    i get alot of coments that im an impersonator so i just wanted some1 to hel p me out alittle and show me this person but SCREW IT   and chez i never did anything to you so i dont understand why your sush a handicap!