Author Topic: Jirue=Impersonator?  (Read 4272 times)

ok im not gonna stand for this but i know that there is another jirue out there

some noob ruining my name!

i have gone into servers and they think of me as a handicap because of another jirue with an ID in the 1400s

then they reilise my ID is way lower so i get my title back after a huge arguement

and i just got megaSience come into my server and say wtf imposanator!!

THIS IS ANOYING ME!!!   is there truely another jirue  or am I the only 1 the good old ID 212 Jirue we all know

or is there a stupid person ID 1400s jirue?

also if you see a jirue that isnt the 212 jrue PLEASE GIVE ME A PIC AND ID!!!

im serius.. this is lame!

This is lame, you are posting this unholy shit in the wrong section.

GUYS SHUT UP!! i didnt even know there was a drama section!!!

EVERY WHERE I GO I GET A "o no another jirue clone" "o no not jirue what an anoyence (i dont know any1 in that server)" WTF IMPERSONATOR" i get so mutch crap

I wanna know who is out there RUINING MY NAME AND ANOYING EVERY1 and getting ME AUTHENTICATION FAILS!!!

and you guys are flaiming me!!!

i dont wanna get flaimed i want to see what tard is screwing my bl gaming up!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 07:18:24 PM by jirue »

You have given your key away, that is why you are getting auth fails, that was a stupid thing to do wasn't it?

If hes giving you authentication failed than he has your activation key.(to my knowledge, feel free to correct me)

You have given your key away, that is why you are getting auth fails, that was a stupid thing to do wasn't it?
i didnt give any1 my key WHAT KIND OF MORON GIVES THEIR KEY AWAY IF IT ISNT A FAMILY MEMBER

im not a moron im a person being impersonated!

they authentication might be when i put a clan tag on (44-Jirue. ]-[Jirue)

that crap

Yeah, and if he gave his key away, why would the other person's ID be in the 1400's?

I'm beginning to think that Jirue has two different problems.

Yeah, and if he gave his key away, why would the other person's ID be in the 1400's?
thank you koden you are the only one who has said something usefull and hasnt flaimed me out of 2 people

[...] im not a moron [...]

You obviously are, you're trying to shout over the internet.

[...] im not a moron [...]

You obviously are, you're trying to shout over the internet.
shut up mrpickle i want help i dont need your crap

again i wanna be helped with this problem not flamed!