Poll?

Yes.
2 (7.1%)
No.
3 (10.7%)
Potato.
23 (82.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: [CB] Comblock, Blockland Computing - Totally not planning anything!  (Read 38385 times)

eight windows, an arch, a tower and a logo.
other than that it was a whole lot of duplicating.

oh and i'll be there shortly, coming home from school now :I

Sure takes you a long time to get home from school ._.

Sure takes you a long time to get home from school ._.

eight windows
hey that's funny
that's the same number of homework assignments i got on a FRIDAY before a WEEKEND that i have to do before GETTING ON A COMPUTER

yes it took me three hours to finish most of my homework and i'm still not done.
and im sending my laptop to dell for ten or twelve days tomorrow so this is fantastic.

Um my passcoded house thingy is Pass's trust for some reason.

Also, do varlinks only work when the host is on the server?

Also, do varlinks only work when the host is on the server?
an easy password to guess
ha!

pass built all his stuff way too close to your house, but his building was all too many bricks and too many baseplates, so he moved your thing instead.
he used the duplorcator too, because he couldnt duplicate it (no trust), so something might have broken.

pass built all his stuff way too close to your house, but his building was all too many bricks and too many baseplates, so he moved your thing instead.
he used the duplorcator too, because he couldnt duplicate it (no trust), so something might have broken.
Alright, am I able to dupe it without his trust? (I have admin)

with the duplorcator, yes.
evar pretty strictly recommends never to use the duplorcator for events, specifically vce, because it often breaks it. i wouldn't be able to tell you what the damages, if any, would be.

So I've heard there are unwritten rules about little things in VCE.
Do any of you know what they are?

So I've heard there are unwritten rules about little things in VCE.
Do any of you know what they are?
What?

Yo, guys, aren't you s'posed to, y'know, post stuff?
I really dislike double posting.

Anyway, our weekend agenda:
Headquarters.

Enough said.

Like certain character doing certain things.
For example an & symbol allowing you to use multiple vars in one box or something.
Awhile ago you said you were going to make a topic about it and you never did. (Or I never saw it)

For example an & symbol allowing you to use multiple vars in one box or something.
Awhile ago you said you were going to make a topic about it and you never did. (Or I never saw it)
Oh haha Evar told me about that & symbol thing. A topic for all of them would be nice because there are probably a lot more things that could be really useful which I don't know of.

Oh

Oh haha Evar told me about that & symbol thing. A topic for all of them would be nice because there are probably a lot more things that could be really useful which I don't know of.
Sure thing.

Yo, guys, aren't you s'posed to, y'know, post stuff?
I really dislike double posting.

Anyway, our weekend agenda:
Headquarters.

Enough said.

placeholder post.