Blockland keeps crashing my comp. Help Wanted.

Poll

Do any of you have this problem?

Yes.
0 (0%)
No.
1 (20%)
Please go kill yourself.
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: December 30, 2012, 11:03:56 PM

Author Topic: Blockland keeps crashing my comp. Help Wanted.  (Read 1948 times)

So I have a Windows XP Desktop from 2004 (Yes, it sucks), and my Blockland won't only start, it crashes my whole computer and I have to unplug it to even get a response from the computer.  Please PM me as your information will most likely be viewed more rapidly.  Post info if you rather would, or say how you hate me, start a flame war, or whatever. 

This could be more relevent in the help section

Sorry, I don't make enough topics to know all the sections and exactly where to put what.

Sorry, I don't make enough topics to know all the sections and exactly where to put what.
Oh, You don't need to apologize, We all misplace things sometimes, Completely normal.

So, Block, have any helpful information? (Not trying to sound like an ass)

What happens after you try to open blockland before it crashes?

The first loading box (One with the sky pic) comes up, and then before the Blockland screen the junk that pops up on the black box just stops ( I don't know the terms, hope I make sense) and then it crashes.

Does the screen by any chance turn black?

No, everthing is there, it's just frozen and even pressing the emergency shut off button does nothing.  The votes look good too, I like to see how I'm hated by adding a "Kill yourself" option.

Set all blockland related files to read and write for everyone, if that doesn't work just delete everything and redownload. It's much easier and faster to try redownloading than it is actually solving the problem, since it's usually some stupid bullstuff that forgeted up something you wouldn't think of checking. If a redownload doesn't work then it would be your computer's problem, not blockland's.

You know, I am not real smart on files so I'll just get my Auth. key written down and redownload BL when my CyberPower PC Black Pearl comes in.  (No idea when, its on backorder or something weird like that.)  Meh, should it be locked then, or keep it going for uselessness?

If you want you can lock the thread if you want to temporarily wait and see if it works on the other computer.

Say goodbye to a noobs thread which had it's 45 minutes of useless fame, problem semi-solved, all is good-enough.  Why did I even try....