Author Topic: Environment: Armageddon  (Read 13827 times)

OH GOD FIRE IS RAINING FROM THE SKY

DOWNLOAD IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN: clicky

note that those scribbly things are clouds that move
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:22:21 PM by Nexus »

it looks like you went into MS-Paint and scribbled on one of the default skyboxes

and the fire looks crapppy, but the concept is cool

i love it. will work great with my rising lava server

it looks like you went into MS-Paint and scribbled on one of the default skyboxes

no those are actually clouds

it was actually pretty annoying to get that random scribble to loop well into itself over repititions

it looks better in game, you might want to have an animated image of it, its a shame that you can't apply particle effects to precipitation, it would make it look better

Looks good.

lies and slander, you will be seeing from my lawyer

Looks wonderful, you got my download!

It would be so much better if Badspot let us change the rate of percipitation, (the percipitation being the falling fires i guess)

It would be so much better if Badspot let us change the rate of percipitation, (the percipitation being the falling fires i guess)

It is a setting in the environment file.  The more advanced environment settings such as precipitation ones are static, unfortunately.

Just tried this, it looks awesome!
it looks better in game, you might want to have an animated image of it,

Is just me, or there are gigantic cracks on the sky?

Is just me, or there are gigantic cracks on the sky?

Those are basically a cloud reskin, they look kinda bad in the picture just sitting there, but in the actual environment they move across the sky so they don't look so pixely

Nice clouds you got there.

ye thanks