Poll

Where to next?

Mars
Venus

Author Topic: Humanity's Future - To the giant ball of cheese! Uh... I mean the moon!  (Read 54642 times)

stop been sick as hell crispy

Good luck with that.
The prototype "Vaccum gun" as some called it failed to work successfully in a vaccum.  Designs are under revisions, and a new prototype is expected to be completed soon.

Also more lunar expansions.  PR might as well have the biggest colony now with all of these lunar expansions.

but funds
D:
it's gonna be done in a year or so, so forget you c:

well now im feeling better so i can now take this blockland forum stuffnits!

yay im backk

Do I win the poll yet?

k
make map bcuz we cba
I expanded n stuffe

to where bro

Do I win the poll yet?
soviet russia rossia es boss
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 04:32:38 PM by Christopher P. »

well now im feeling better so i can now take this blockland forum stuffnits!

yay im backk
Hey, cigarettegolla.
Can you make all the RSSR/Conservian lands one color under the name 'The Imperial Covenant?'

And expand PR's moon colony.

Can you make all the RSSR/Conservian lands one color under the name 'The Imperial Covenant?'

so basically you want me to join your nations together? or just make you two the same color?

He wants the SFWY's old land to be a combined land between Conservatia and RSSR, named, "The Imperial Covenant."

ohh okay

assuming expansion again because no map!

k

There ya go!

Another prototype vaccum gun is manufactured and tested, this time, firing successfully.   Designs are revisted to work out kinks and make it work more efficiently.

DoO starts experimenting on alloys and fuels that could increase the speed of their rockets.

DoO offers to sell off some of it's Antarctic land.