Author Topic: BubbaGum  (Read 43006 times)

Okay, I'm really loving sick of everything. Every single god damn thing I do, I get contradicted of being a white knight. Whether it's RTB, Skype, Steam, YouTube, loving anywhere. Even my Mom has called me a white knight, I'm not loving joking. Some asshat messaged me on RTB about how I should get banned for white knighting and to eat a richard, then my Mom sees the conversation and says, "Well it's good to protect people, so you are a white knight!" That's all I loving heard the rest of the day. If my IRL friends found out about this whole thing, I'd get laughed at then get beat up. The only reason I buy Bubba Steam games is because I'm nice. I buy games for other people too, I don't worship her. I'm already having to have to get yelled at by my teachers daily, get made fun of at school, and when I think that I can get on the internet and loving play a game, I get this stuff. Sorry for not being the nice Freek that talks on Skype and makes videos, and about my videos, I've gotten messages and comments telling me to forget off because of white knighting. I once made a video about an apocalyptic town, and friend troll richard face comments, "You made this for Bubba didn't you" I try to forget every insult, everything, everyone, but it keeps getting brought up. Yes, I admit, I white knighted at one point about 4 months ago. loving 4 months ago, can we drop it?
forget you and your stuffty cunt RPs. All they do for you is make you look like an immature richard. I've had a grudge on you from Day 1. Yeah, When You Used To Talk Like This. You treat everything like a joke, then refuse to admit you were acting dumb. Go kill yourself, CKT, Jetlok, and any other cunt that constantly reminds me about my loving stuff.
If you ever need anybody to talk to, I'm here. I honestly don't get how he's a whiteknight, he has a friend, and he defends her. Maybe he seems "obsessed" because she's a good friend and they simply talk a lot? I seem "obsessed" over my best friends too, it's no big deal.

Just because she doesn't say "I love Freek", doesn't mean we're not friends. Yeah sure, Bubba's nice and pretty, but I don't want to rape her.
you basically just admitted it here. you're a whiteknight. even your mom called you out lmao

How so?
trying to say you were just friends when you wanted more. you're an acquaintance, a clown. you look dumb give up

trying to say you were just friends when you wanted more. you're an acquaintance, a clown. you look dumb give up
I don't want more.

If you ever need anybody to talk to, I'm here. I honestly don't get how he's a whiteknight, he has a friend, and he defends her. Maybe he seems "obsessed" because she's a good friend and they simply talk a lot? I seem "obsessed" over my best friends too, it's no big deal.
Freek is probably better than 100% of my current friends, I don't loving get why he's a whiteknight, I get this stuff too for some reason, can't the opposite genders say or do something nice to each other without being called a horny teenager whiteknight?

If Freek is a white knight, I must be a white crusader. Get over it guys, lol.

why are people taking CKT seriously lol

why are people taking CKT seriously lol
i only take people with swag seriously
which is why i take CKT and myself very seriously

So, um, this Kaiiu guy... He's kinda dumb.

So, um, this Kaiiu guy... He's kinda dumb.
nah, he's pretty smart. he knows who is a whiteknight and who's not, and he likes football and basketball. don't know how you think thats dumb but whatever.