Author Topic: Kong123's Death Race (Not my Server)  (Read 13316 times)

Administration
Kong123 BLID 30966 - Host
Ravencroft BLID 10130/39764 - Super Admin
Wink BLID 1478 - Super Admin
Cowboy6 BLID 33249 - Super Admin
Kel'Block BLID 13991 - Super Admin
Mango BLID 32406 - Super Admin
MrLoganator111 BLID 30372 - Super Admin
Whirlwind BLID 8429 - Admin
Frosting BLID 20848 - Admin
Racerboy BLID 25064 - Admin (Suspended 1 Week for breaking rule #6 multiple times.)

Bad Racerboy, he breaks golden rules.
EDIT:

Administration
Kong123 BLID 30966 - Host
Ravencroft BLID 10130/39764 - Super Admin
Wink BLID 1478 - Super Admin
Cowboy6 BLID 33249 - Super Admin
Kel'Block BLID 13991 - Super Admin
Mango BLID 32406 - Super Admin
MrLoganator111 BLID 30372 - Super Admin
Whirlwind BLID 8429 - Admin
Frosting BLID 20848 - Admin
Racerboy BLID 25064 - Admin (Suspended 1 year for breaking rule all rules multiple times.)
And you missed Wrapperup.

i'm thinking of creating a script for people who arent in cars on the race track, this makes it better for the camping snipers and may stop people from camp killing around corners.

Bad Racerboy, he breaks golden rules.
Racerboy is no longer an admin. His ban was removed, so was his admin. Don't know why Ravencroft hasn't removed him yet.

this server has lousy admins

this server has lousy admins

That tells us a whole lot...

Can you tell us the reasons behind that statement? If one of them is being abusive or something, you should let Kong or one of the other SA's know.

I joined the server when no admins were on, and I found Pyle (33372) admitting to trolling.

Your server needs more administration.

Guys, we need to accept more admins. I have found that there are many times where there are no admins, and people like Pyle start trolling. Pyle will be banned because he has trolled before and he won't be on this server or at least another 2 days. Thank you Pecon for reporting him to us. Do not hesitate to report anybody else.

EDIT: He asked me to perma him, so I did. Proof below.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 02:47:49 PM by MrLoganator111 »

The solution doesn't only involve getting new admins, but getting rid of some of the current ones.

The solution doesn't only involve getting new admins, but getting rid of some of the current ones.
We are removing the non-active admins right now. We are now ACCEPTING new applications, but they must be high quality to get accepted.

The server has been locked for fixing. Thanks for understanding!

If you wanted to apply for admin here, today is your lucky day. We're accepting admins.

However, you will not be reviewed by one person, the application will be sent to all SA's and we'll review them. You must have 4 SA's say 'Yes'.

We're also removing admins.

Thank you.

Sorry about this guys but all save items had to be cleared. The saveItem event was causing a very large amount of console spam because of file objects being messed up. This meant that I had to remake the events using a different save/load method and unfortunately saved weapons are lost. If anyone can provide proof of them having any weapons I will gladly give them back to you but aside from that I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

The server has been locked for fixing. Thanks for understanding!

If you wanted to apply for admin here, today is your lucky day. We're accepting admins.

However, you will not be reviewed by one person, the application will be sent to all SA's and we'll review them. You must have 4 SA's say 'Yes'.

We're also removing admins.

Thank you.
What exactly do we have to put in our application? Just wondering because i'm interested in applying.

What exactly do we have to put in our application? Just wondering because i'm interested in applying.

Blockland Name:

BLID:

Why you should be admin:

What you will do to help the server:

Hosts that will recommend you:

How often you can be on:

Blockland Name:

BLID:

Why you should be admin:

What you will do to help the server:

Hosts that will recommend you:

How often you can be on: