Kong123's Death Race (Not my Server)

Author Topic: Kong123's Death Race (Not my Server)  (Read 13336 times)

I stopped reading right there. One cannot simply tell that I abuse without any proof. You sound like a judgemental cunt now.
read the last sentince
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 02:42:32 PM by GeneralR98 »

Read the last sentence.
Dude you just said you had no proof and based it on something which isn't even related to administrating skills, just go away and stop wasting my time, until you get proof.

I respect Darren far more than I do than 'GeneralR98'.

General, it seems you completely disregarded what I said earlier. I'm sorry, but you're no longer going to be a part of this team.

General, it seems you completely disregarded what I said earlier. I'm sorry, but you're no longer going to be a part of this team.
Agreed

Locking because of all the little girls fighting in here.

Dear Admin Team,
        To every admin here that saw my fight, I swear on my life it wasn't me. My little brother, 8 years old always finds ways into my account, and you know, messes up my file. Well, that's what he did in this situation. All I was wondering is if I could have a second chance at my admin that I applied for and got accepted, but never got a shot at it and show you guys my real person. The reason I am wondering is because I never even got the job I applied for. I hope you will give me a second chance.

--General R

This server needs more admins

Ravencroft, lock this topic 'I made my own and its up to date

Ravencroft, lock this topic 'I made my own and its up to date
???

No need to lock it when it wasn't going to be bumped.

Lolzar is a badmin. I ask him a simple question and he starts freaking out and says "You need proof in order for me to do anything" He won't even help anyone either, even know I have multiple witnesses.

Lolzar is a badmin. I ask him a simple question and he starts freaking out and says "You need proof in order for me to do anything" He won't even help anyone either, even know I have multiple witnesses.
Lolzar is an admin. You ask him a simple question and he starts calmly stating that you need proof in order for him to do anything. He won't help you, because you don't have proof.

Lolzar is an admin. You ask him a simple question and he starts calmly stating that you need proof in order for him to do anything. He won't help you, because you don't have proof.
Problem solved. I got my points needed, now don't worry about it.

Problem solved. I got my points needed, now don't worry about it.
but do you still think badly of lolzar is the question