Author Topic: IGSO problems  (Read 1638 times)

i was just wondering...see i was trying to download IGSO and i did that i got on checked if i could use it,it wouldnt work so i was like owell so then the next day i tried to go on but it just like kicks me off. the screen goes black like im loading it but it goes away along with the code thingy
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 05:22:52 PM by Badspot »

huh? a console.log would be more useful

sry i didnt know wat it was called

Badspot

• Administrator
i was just wondering...see i was trying to download IGSO and i did that i got on checked if i could use it,it wouldnt work so i was like owell so then the next day i tried to go on but it just like kicks me off. the screen goes black like im loading it but it goes away along with the code thingy

I honestly can't understand your post.  Consider getting an adult to help you. 

Bad, do you collect the tears of children in a jar?

umm saying what you said a lttle more clearer would be appreciated to everyone...

well i downloaded IGSO and i removed it. then i tryed to play but it wouldnt let me . like i accadently removed something that was needed

Try this:

1. Re-install Blockland.
2. Download IGSO.
3. Navigate to your Blockland folder.
   This has your Blockland.exe, so find that.
4. Move Add-Ons !Located Inside IGSO(v2.47).zip and drag and drop into your Blockland folder.

Side-Note: Be sure NOT to drag and drop ONTO anything, especially another folder. People hate when they get stuck downloading Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/
Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/
Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/Add-Ons/shapes/blah.dts

well how would i reinstall BL and sry bout the double post this is Guy just so u ppl know XD

umm you can uninstall blockland by deleting the main blockland folder with no negitive effects,then install blockland again,then put in ISGO and see if it works if not then that's a lost cause... o and you could have bumped this post you know instead of makeing another new post.

sry i didnt know when to bump and stuff i dont go on this much

Thanks alot i got BL to work agiain and sry bout double post again