Author Topic: Minecraft TDM (Image heavy)  (Read 6839 times)

Hmm... For some reason Blockland crashes if a player switches to ghast or blaze and uses jets immediately after switching. So.. wait awhile before flying off, ok guys?
At least until I fix this.

Cow's arent minecraft mobs
Get out.
Play Minecraft for 10 mins.
Grow 2 more brain cells.
Then return.

Better question:
Why hasn't anyone done it besides me?

Cow's arent minecraft mobs
Oh god i'm stupid.
I meant that kind of cow.
I know there are cows.

Oh god i'm stupid.
I meant that kind of cow.
I know there are cows.
I can't be bothered to make a playertype for a MC cow, so I just used that rather good-looking substitute.

snowman?
WHY NO IRON GOLEM!

Pomp this is stupid why in the world would you make  a minecraft TDM in blockland. If you want to play minecraft, play minecraft if you want to play blockland play blockland dont mix the two. This is my opinion and I know many others would agree with it.

Pomp this is stupid why in the world would you make  a minecraft TDM in blockland. If you want to play minecraft, play minecraft if you want to play blockland play blockland dont mix the two. This is my opinion and I know many others would agree with it.
Because this isn't Minecraft. It's not a replica of the game, merely using its features to fight in an arena. It is meant for players to experience combat in a Minecraft-style TDM setting, where mobs and humans fight. Also, it introduces some features not in Minecraft.

Some people cant play minecraft cause their graphics card is crap.

Some people cant play minecraft cause their graphics card is crap.
like my computer

but I still play Minecraft