Davidosss2003 - YOU CHEAT

Author Topic: Davidosss2003 - YOU CHEAT  (Read 3832 times)

So I joined this server called Obstacle Course. I was there before, the admin was nice back then. I joined his server again today, and when I reach level 15, i ACCIDENTALLY glitch. David notices this, and switches to his all caps mode. I explain to him what happenned, but he does not believe me. He starts constantly d-wanding me, but he accidentally deletes one of his levels. I say it's his own fault, on which he replies:

He also likes to talk in all caps, and his build is stuffty. He's most likely just a 10 year old.

How do you accidently cheat.

How do you accidently cheat.

Not sure about that. I think I performed some glitch which allows to jump about 3 times as high by jumping just in front of the brick whilst in midair. I've seen several people do it.

You Banned From Me Server FRom CHeating DO YOU KNOW NO CHEAT Or I Perma Ban You On Me Server!!!!

I'm admin at his server, so next time I'll be sure to check it out.

ITT DavidosssTwoZeroZeroThree overreacting

ITT DavidosssTwoZeroZeroThree overreacting
Um, question. Why did you spell out the numbers?

You Banned From Me Server FRom CHeating DO YOU KNOW NO CHEAT Or I Perma Ban You On Me Server!!!!

What the forget are you trying to say? This post did not make any sense at all.

Um, question. Why did you spell out the numbers?

because having numbers in your name is dumb

Excuse me? I thought I perfectly told you it was an accident.

Are you a caveman?

Fun fact: David made his forum account today just to make this comeback. Check it out.

Found out which server he was on. I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

"forget."?
"USE LAZOR"?