S&R

Author Topic: S&R  (Read 1577 times)

i think this would be the right board but if it needs to be moved let me know

this is a question to those who know how to make addons

if you were not working on any addons currently how offtin (% of the time) would you make some thing from Suggestions & Requests Board?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:06:07 PM by Tic-toc26 »

He's saying people who make Add-ons should make something in suggestions a requests.

He's saying people who make Add-ons should him make something in suggestions a requests.

He's saying people who make Add-ons should make something in suggestions a requests.
im asking how offtin would you make some thing from Suggestions & Requests

im asking how offtin would you make some thing from Suggestions & Requests
Please define the word "offtin" for me.

looks at tic-toc's post statistics. look how many posts are in suggestions and requests.
it is loving ridiculous. stop posting in suggestions and requests tic-toc, no one makes anything you suggest anyway.

No idea what your saying.

looks at tic-toc's post statistics. look how many posts are in suggestions and requests.
it is loving ridiculous. stop posting in suggestions and requests tic-toc, no one makes anything you suggest anyway.

So much this.

He has plenty of right to post in suggestions and requests, He actually makes contributions to the section, You can't force someone to stop posting in a subsection because you don't like it.

He has plenty of right to post in suggestions and requests, He actually makes contributions to the section, You can't force someone to stop posting in a subsection because you don't like it.
Over half the stuff he posts in there is pure handicapped and gibberish you can barely understand.

Over half the stuff he posts in there is pure handicapped and gibberish you can barely understand.
I can understand what he means just fine, And he contributes much more to the suggestions and requests then the both of you combined.

I can understand what he means just fine, And he contributes much more to the suggestions and requests then the both of you combined.
Because a stupid person can come up with many stupid things.