Author Topic: Christmas Release[12/27]  (Read 11948 times)

I'm going to be releasing some stuff today through new years.

12/25
Pullback Bow. This is an edit to the recurved bow to remove the fire arrows. basically it's the recurved bow without the third stage.
Pullback Bow

Impact Rifle
An explosive shell rifle. It uses magnum ammo to shoot accurate, explosive, bullets. Requires T+T packs 1,2, and explosive

Impact Rifle
12/27
Blackhawk. A new version of the blackhawk. Supports 10 seats. Using HeightControl allows you to go up and down. As the pilot, your light key opens the side doors.

Blackhawk
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:49:15 PM by heedicalking »

That Impact Rifle looks smexy, I'm definitely gonna check that out later :3

What I would love to see is that version of the Blackhawk that you have that has interactive sliding doors.

What I would love to see is that version of the Blackhawk that you have that has interactive sliding doors.
Will do!

yes ty heed for the bow! I will use it on my siege!

Yay. I love the Impact Rifle.

Finally you release the impact rifle :o

Buildland 4 Tank with Missile launchers on the Turret?

I would be Incredibly Impressed to see that Again.

Also, Ya Your BlackHawk is really nice too.

forget yes...bookmarking so I remember to check daily.

Buildland 4 Tank with Missile launchers on the Turret?

I would be Incredibly Impressed to see that Again.

Also, Ya Your BlackHawk is really nice too.
Which one is that? Is it the blue one with the cannon on the front?

Which one is that? Is it the blue one with the cannon on the front?

Not the vindicator or razorback,

It was a Certain tank you only used for awhile, it had a rocket pod and a tank head on top of it, I really liked the looks of it and everything, it had these sort of metal boxes of the side to carry stuff.

Not the vindicator or razorback,

It was a Certain tank you only used for awhile, it had a rocket pod and a tank head on top of it, I really liked the looks of it and everything, it had these sort of metal boxes of the side to carry stuff.
Oh yes! I will fix that up a bit and try to get that out soon.

Whatever happened to the Sea King helicopter you had? i remember you using it the last time you hosted Gamemode_Plastic.