1 (5.3%)
Clouds
2 (10.5%)
Giant RC Car
0 (0%)
House
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: *NOT USING THREAD ANYMORE*  (Read 5985 times)

Now this is what I was really going to say before I remembered there was a cookie button.

Y?: I've got good ideas for the server, I can build maps and fix problems that they might have in them, such as glitches and whatnot, and since of course this server has gone through the roof I will do all that I can to help it and make it better for the people who play in it.

Who thinks you should be admin?: (Nobody, since none of my friends even play that server, all of them are always busy doing something else)

Proof?: None?

Admining past?: Blendi's Freebuild/Roleplay (SA), Daniel S.'s Family RP(SA), Wrapperup's Server (Not Grapple Knife TDM)(SA), Annie's Life RP(A), Tlp300's Server(SA), LegoPepper's Projects(A), and Arekan's Apocalypse RP(A)

RTB?: Yes sir!

IGN?:Delta Bot

ID?: 11894

Build experience: Peanut3657's Throwmod
Why?: I think I would be helpful when building the new map.
Did you vote for a map?: Yes. (twice)
What are you good at? (Simple, complex, small things, ect.): Simple things.

Woah Application Time
Name: Kaboomers
ID: 12056
Build experience: About 4 years of building, I'd say I'm pretty good.
Why?: Why what? Why apply? Because I really love this server, and I want to make it really cool.
Did you vote for a map?: I did. I regret the choice I made though, because I saw a better one. But you know, whatever.
What are you good at?: It's hard to say. I'm pretty good at most things, but I'm best at creating atmosphere. Atmosphere is the combination of emitters, building, and events to fully immerse the player in whatever game they are playing.

Admin Application

Why?: I have recently been playing on your server lately and I've noticed a quite small amount of admins. From this I indeed recommend adding more admins. The less admins you have, of course, the more spammers/idiots you have. From here on I want to apply for admin for that there soon will be more admins staying on and keeping the server away from spammers. I also really enjoy your server. I'm more into Deathmatches, where of course is yours. Therefore, I hope to see you accepting my application.

Who thinks you should be admin?: MARBLE MAN, Nobot, Crown, IcyGamma, Turke and more. (Won't list any more)

Proof?: Ask them.

Admining past?: I have administrated quite some servers. For example, MARBLE MAN. I have a long history of administration. I have a lot people like my administrating so far. I just can't remember some. Another was Kong123's. It WAS. He forgot me and de-admined me.

RTB?: Yes, I do have RTB.

IGN?: Revoltech

ID?: 39239 (I lost my old 7k ID)

BUILD APPLICATION

Build Experience?: I've helped on a lot of servers so far. I'm in the clan GBLD and Vokor. From there I plan on doing much, much more building. I usually build on my own server. I've helped on Gordo's City RPG. I don't really have a specific topic on building. I can probably build anything of your kind. I look more into design and style.

Why?: I really want to help on this new map because I usually like building. I've liked playing on your server, but I'd most likely enjoy building more than playing on your server. I probably have some cool styles that you can use and a creative mind that I can use throughout the building session.

What are you good at?: Like I said in the first paragraph, I don't have a specific topic of things I build. I also said that I'm more into style and design. From there, I'm good with style and design.

Admin Appliaction

Why?: I want to be an energetic, supported admin to your people. I need to be nice, careful, are even fierce to feel I did the job right.
Who thinks you should be admin?: Reinforcements. You. Whocares 99. Portal. Others that I forgot :(
Proof?: I have administrated before. If I can pull a list of screenshots out of those days I would, but I cant.
Admining past?: Yes. I have had admin on mulitple popular servers, like Reinforcements', Who Cares99, and others.
RTB?: Yes. Add The Administrator.
IGN?: The Administrator
ID?: 15740
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 09:37:10 PM by Swat 3 »

Admin Application:

Why: Why I think you should accept me for administrating on this server is i have had a LOT of previous experience administrating servers in the past. I'm also very good at handling situations like dealing with some complaining noobs, spamming ragers, and people who just ruin the whole game. If you are short on administration, I can be on 2-3 hours a day so I'd be on alot. Also, I am a very good eventer, and a decent builder, so if you ever need me to hop in, i'd be available for anything from fixing a glitch, or helping out a player.

Who thinks I should be admin?
Chillax(36782)
TheFemalePyro(25412)
Dr. Diep(16235)
Earthle(9179)
loveymexi(26926)
Quontos(17189)
Sgt.NukeTheWhale(31466)
WhiteBoy(23422)
Redconer(33688)

Proof?: Well, for the proof of this, I have included the BL_ID's so you can track them down and ask, and also, I messaged them in RTB and asked for their recommendation.

Administrating Past:
Earthle's(Super Admin) Eventing
Chillax's(Super Admin) Moderating
TheFemalePyro's(Admin) Moderating and Eventing
WhiteBoy's(Admin) Building/Eventing
iBlok's(Moderator) Moderating
Agent Blue's(Admin) Handling Situations
Sr72blackbird(admin) Eventing/building

RTB?: Yes.

IGN: General R

ID: 16882

(I hope you look forward to accepting me)

Y?: I'd like to apply for admin in your server
Who thinks you should be admin?: You have.
Proof?: You have told me over IRC when I asked
Admining past?: I have hosted multiple servers and have had admin in a few of them. I understand the responsibilities
RTB?: Yes
IGN?: CyberDecker
ID?: 13679

Awesome! A new build has been made! I can't wait to play on it! ^_^