Author Topic: If you were invisible and could freeze time, what would you do?  (Read 1915 times)

Well

I would rape women. steal from the candy shop.

you didn't notice the OP NAME CHANGE

Well

I would rape women. steal from the candy shop.
Check the title above, fgt.

why would i need both? lol

anything i do while time is frozen, no one would be able to see.

why would i need both? lol

anything i do while time is frozen, no one would be able to see.
they wouldn't feel or react to it though, i.e. stuffting in romney's mouth

Go to the white house, mess with the SS, and stuff/piss in everyones mouth. I would then trigger the defcon 1 alarms for the kick and giggles.

play on a deathmatch server and kill everyone without them knowing.

Then have love

Get in a heated car chase, pause time before I hit a wall (or some other object that would stop the car), get out and watch what happens.

Too bad pausing time would also pause the air molecules around you making you unable to move.

Get in a heated car chase, pause time before I hit a wall (or some other object that would stop the car), get out and watch what happens.

Too bad pausing time would also pause the air molecules around you making you unable to move.
this
basically
unless you could move things while frozen and time

Get into crazy ninja fights and pause time when I'm about to hit someone, hit them with a sledge hammer, start time again and shout "FALCON PUNCH"

I would go aroud the world and kill all polictal figures, then go to the U.N. the second the word un-freezes and claim it as mine!

I would go aroud the world and kill all polictal figures, then go to the U.N. the second the word un-freezes and claim it as mine!
Because that'd just solve everybody's problems.

I'd freeze time/disappear to get out of embarrassing situations. There have been many instances in which I just wished I could disappear.

we all know the answer

Cause inconvenience to everyone like pick the locks of lockers in pool changing rooms and take their socks.

Admire the falling snow that isn't falling anymore.

pick the locks of lockers in pool changing rooms and take their socks.
Oh my god NO
YOU SICK SICK MAN