Author Topic: Bad Server, Badmins, terrible RP, What else!? How BAD ACE JR. is at being a host  (Read 2028 times)

ACE JR. (I bet none of you have heard of him) is a horrid admin/host. I can go on his server for a second and see that.
His Flood RP was just horrid. He simply raises the water and lowers it as if he's a god. We cannot build, so he just plants his own weapons and starts going on a killing rampage. He uses /fetch to get me over to him to blast him because I wasn't getting on his JET SKI. If I tried to get on the Jet Ski or a Life-Raft, he'd either hunt me down and kill me or re-spawn it and hunt me down. He then goes nude and starts fetching me to shoot me with Magnums Akimbo to troll me, while one of his cronies and him begin to "LOL" every single time he does it. He raises the water so high up to the point there are no places to hide from him, so we're basically doomed.
His crony starts telling me if I were to continue saying how bad the server sucks, I'd get banned or kicked.
I told him "I'd love to get banned, this server is a pile of bullforget"
He never banned me, but he's a HORRID host and a total admin abuser.
I'm guessing he keeps you there for a reason, so he can toy with you to amuse him.
BL_ID: 34223
Ban him from your servers or at least keep him off of your admins list. He will abuse.

I can't even respond to this, so I'll let everybody else flame you for me.

I'll give you guys a freebie too.

Err... what?

No evidence and terrible formatting.
Oh, I took screenshots.
But Blockland didn't show the chat.
My fault for that part. However, I'm just warning you. You may inspect him yourself.

Oh, I took screenshots.
My fault for that part. However, I'm just warning you. You may inspect him yourself.
Well okiedokie!

Oh, I took screenshots.
There's a chatlogger add-on (that's easy to fake), but next time take a HUD screenshot, that will show the chat.

Quote from: Acerblock link=topic=217620.msg6196367#msbe6196367 date=1356551191
No evidence and terrible formatting.
Because formatting a drama really matters

Mr. Jacksaunt
I hardly KNEW you
Don't get banned
not like this

Because formatting a drama really matters

Effort is a big + imo.