Poll

How do you rate the server?

Poll locked
0 (0%)
No more voting
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Slender Server  (Read 2702 times)

Hey guys, Jshotgun here, and I made a Slenderman server, but it's a work in progress, I'll let you know when I have it finished. The map is the titanic, the notes are pretty well evented, and, well the server is constantly updating... so yeah. BUGS: The recent bugs are that have been recent: Slenderman's weapons not working - Notes will not reset -  RULES: Please turn your player light off when spawning as a child. Do NOT kill the children with Slenderman's weapons once you see them! (Biggest Problem) Youtube Video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etVYJ2NEG68 Be aware that at the end there is a REALLY loud emote:alarm sound. Enjoy the video and the server! :-)

The notes are pretty cool. If they disappear for -1, just reset the collision, rendering, and raycasting via events on minigame reset.
I was going to say to disable lights, but then Slenderman wouldn't be able to see.

This poll and thread is now locked because the server is no longer up.  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

I think I remember this server. But the Slenderman was different and didn't have that weapon. Wasn't the notes for Client only instead of the whole Mini-Game?

This poll and thread is now locked because the server is no longer up.  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:
Please don't spam cookie emotes.

I think I remember this server. But the Slenderman was different and didn't have that weapon. Wasn't the notes for Client only instead of the whole Mini-Game?
I think they were not client-only. They were for the entire mini, but sometimes it glitched and turned it into client only