Author Topic: Sampapa's BtS BASH!  (Read 3453 times)

School is here...joy. But, lets not give up the summer without a fight! Join us, on September 9th at 12:00 PM CST (Thats 1200 for you military timers) for the Back To School Bash! Plenty of events are planned, Including DM's, Vehicle DM's, Zombies, Special Minigames, and Building (When Im AFK). Also in the event will be public Beta of My first Retail Blockland Map, A Vehicle DM map. People will probably know what it is. Heres a preview.

Remember, only 10-15 people will be allowed in. Maybe 30 if my computer can handle it. So try to be the first one in!

List of Events
  • Zombie DM (Normal)
  • Zombie DM (Deliver the Package)
  • Zombie DM (Survival)
  • SamFort DM
  • Demo Derbys
  • FortWars
  • Storm the House DM
  • Public Beta Testing of "Block Fort"
  • Spire DM
  • Building
  • Racing

There is a chance we will not get through everything. Also if you would like to suggest a event please do. Remember, First come First Serve.

We Hope to see you there!
Sampapa.

Conversion of time zones please, I want to know when this will be in EST.
Sounds really fun, looks like a fun map also.

I beleave EST is 1:00 PM, so 1300 military time.

Crap. I'm in church when it starts. How long will it be up?

Crap. I'm in church when it starts. How long will it be up?

Probably 5+ hours

If I msn you or something when I get on, will you make a spot for me?

First come First serve...sorry.

How about a rule, no being afk for longer than 5 minutes?  :cookieMonster:

That should be a built-in feature.

If someone is AFK for 5 minutes, they will receive a kick.

i remember that map, its fromt mario cart 64, forgot what the maps called but i remember...
might play, im just chalke full of work, unable to even visit blockland webpage.

i remember that map, its fromt mario cart 64, forgot what the maps called but i remember...
might play, im just chalke full of work, unable to even visit blockland webpage.

Block Fort. Theres actually a difference between the Mario Kart one and this one. Its small. Kudos to who ever finds it.

I don't quite remember it being on 64. I think it might have been double dash or DS.

I don't quite remember it being on 64. I think it might have been double dash or DS.

It was on the 64 and DS