Author Topic: Zay.  (Read 1670 times)

What does he have against me?

The only thing I did bad was stealing the Oil Rig build and saying I wanted to use it for my server.

My point is that, builders post download links to their builds so that the people use it.

I tried apologizing to Zay, and he won't accept it.

Zay is ruining my life on Blockland such as "Hey, don't admin BlockoBlocko, he is a friend and a richard."

Seriously?

The purpose of saving in blockland is for others to play with the build and learn from it, That isn't stealing at all.

This doesn't sound like Zay at all. Any evidence?

Well I was kinda exaggerating. I can find more if you want.

Zay isn't terribly friendly towards everybody all the time, sometimes you just have to deal with it.
If you stole one of my builds, i probably would do that too, but maybe if you act nice and help him in the future (but not annoy him), his opinion on you might change.

Zay isn't terribly friendly towards everybody all the time, sometimes you just have to deal with it.
If you stole one of my builds, i probably would do that too, but maybe if you act nice and help him in the future (but not annoy him), his opinion on you might change.
Actually, Saving someone's build and playing the game with it isn't stealing, That's the purpose of blockland.

Actually, Saving someone's build and playing the game with it isn't stealing, That's the purpose of blockland.
I'm stating in the case that he were to actually steal a build, not under these particular circumstances.

I'm stating in the case that he were to actually steal a build, not under these particular circumstances.
In that case, Thank you for clarifying.

Well actually I have nothing against you, you simply tick me off sometimes. Sometimes you get people to do stuff for you instead of you doing it, and it's okay to get someone to help, but not to build for you.

And besides, you were taking credit off the oil rig build, which that was what made me mad.

So other than that, you're not a bad person.

no extensive cursing and hatred? 10/10 good job forums

Well actually I have nothing against you, you simply tick me off sometimes. Sometimes you get people to do stuff for you instead of you doing it, and it's okay to get someone to help, but not to build for you.

And besides, you were taking credit off the oil rig build, which that was what made me mad.

So other than that, you're not a bad person.
It's completely understandable why you would be angry, Because he was taking credit for the build you made, Nevertheless try to stay calm, Infact you could even try discussing it with him, Hopefully you two can works things out and make things better for you eachother.

It's completely understandable why you would be angry, Because he was taking credit for the build you made, Nevertheless try to stay calm, Infact you could even try discussing it with him, Hopefully you two can works things out and make things better for you eachother.

The build wasn't mine, he's a nice guy and I just didn't want him to turn into a credit stealer.

Thanks Blocklandian. Zay, I wasn't trying to take credit for YOUR build.

it really seems like you are twisting everything around of what zay is saying.

if he doesn't suggest yo to be admin, he can do that, and he really isn't ruining anything of yours..
and i guess you did take credit for a build you didn't construct, Zay really did nothing wrong and you are just really butthurt towards him.

and I think Zay actually didn't want you getting into trouble and he tried to help you, but you were a moron and didn't listen.

Thanks Blocklandian. Zay, I wasn't trying to take credit for YOUR build.
You shouldn't thank me, You should thank zay for trying to help you out.