Author Topic: Got my wisdom teeth out today.  (Read 2457 times)

You only had 3 wisdom teeth, or they only removed 3?

Got my wisdom teeth removed years ago. I had a local anesthetic, so I was awake through the whole procedure while they were wrenching at my jaw.

The worst part is constantly taking pain pills afterwards to keep the pain/swelling in your face down. Also the whole thing where you have to flush out the holes in your mouth with a syringe after you're done eating.

what
I fear anesthesia; I'm afraid that while on it I will:
-Kill a man
-Make a fool of myself
-Reveal a deep-seeded secret

I guess I'm just projecting that fear onto you.

I fear anesthesia; I'm afraid that while on it I will:
-Kill a man
-Make a fool of myself
-Reveal a deep-seeded secret

I guess I'm just projecting that fear onto you.

unless you're using the kind where you are lucid, then you should be fine.

unless you're using the kind where you are lucid, then you should be fine.
Then there's also the shockingly high possibility that my parents will bring a camera, film me acting like a handicap and post it on YouTube,  so that everyone in the world will judge me by it for the rest of my life.

Then there's also the shockingly high possibility that my parents will bring a camera, film me acting like a handicap and post it on YouTube,  so that everyone in the world will judge me by it for the rest of my life.

"HAROLD! WE HAVE TO FILM THIS!"

"THIS IS GOING IN THE FAMILY ALBUM"

You only had 3 wisdom teeth, or they only removed 3?
only had 3, removed all 3.

The worst part is constantly taking pain pills afterwards to keep the pain/swelling in your face down. Also the whole thing where you have to flush out the holes in your mouth with a syringe after you're done eating.
Were yours already like, fully "grown-up"?

mine were still below my gums, I had already had my braces so we took them out before they could mess up my teeth.
hopefully I won't have to do that :P
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:46:17 PM by Blockomanian »

geez, I'm 13 and all my wisdom teeth are fully grown.

i had hyperdontia when i was little so i had the extra tooth pulled when i was 7, i remember being conscious for a whopping 2 or 3 seconds after the anesthesia was in and i was out

didn't act like an idiot like everyone else seems to do, just slept more than an hour after they took the anesthesia out and went home tired

wtf is with you guys getting drunk/high off anesthesia

i've had it before and i was able to act like a coherent human being after waking up from it
my throat hurt a good bit even though it wasn't messed with, but i was still sensible
I haven't had it, but I would imagine taht I would be able to control it.

Were yours already like, fully "grown-up"?

mine were still below my gums, I had already had my braces so we took them out before they could mess up my teeth.
hopefully I won't have to do that :P
No, mine were still below the gums as well.

i've had it before and i was able to act like a coherent human being after waking up from it
my throat hurt a good bit even though it wasn't messed with, but i was still sensible
same. i had it when i got a tooth drilled and filled. woke up nauseous and dizzy, but it was gone after about a minute. felt nothing the rest of the day.

Well you guys are lucky, i had to have my 2nd molars pulled around 3 to 4 years ago, the adult one on the right came in and i got that spacer removed.
Never get cavities and get your teeth pulled without anesthesia. It hurts.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:59:36 PM by -Maxx- »

I walked up the stairs and mooned my dad
Dat Republican-white ass