Author Topic: Got my wisdom teeth out today.  (Read 2442 times)

So yea. Got in the chair, prick in my arm, and BAM I'm in lalaland. 3 teeth out, tongue clipped, then I wake up and walk around like I'm drunk. Anesthesia is wonderful, and these pain pills are just MAGICAL.

Oh god
Get off your computer before it's too late

oh god, I know that anesthesia feel. When I woke up, my eyes felt like they were burning, the only way to stop was to clench my eyes closed.


Oh god
Get off your computer before it's too late
what

oh god, I know that anesthesia feel. When I woke up, my eyes felt like they were burning, the only way to stop was to clench my eyes closed.
Huh, didn't happen to me. I just slowly opened them until they adjusted.

inb4rapedincarpark
noteven

I took video of myself all forgeted up on the anesthesia.

It was a good experience altogether.

please tell me theres a video

being under anesthesia is like being high/drunk

I was on the way home after getting testicle surgery, and I walked up the stairs and mooned my dad (my pants fell down), and my dad said I didn't even notice it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 09:39:14 PM by Elecro »

please tell me theres a video
nope, sorry.
because V
being under anesthesia is like being high.

I was on the way home after getting testicle surgery, and I walked up the stairs and mooned my dad (my pants fell down), and my dad said I didn't even notice it.
nothing intersting happened afterwards besides me walking around like a drunk. I do not remember a single thing after leaving the office. It's weird.

nope, sorry.
because Vnothing intersting happened afterwards besides me walking around like a drunk. I do not remember a single thing after leaving the office. It's weird.


I don't even recall having any memory after they clicked the medicine in the IV.


wtf is with you guys getting drunk/high off anesthesia

i've had it before and i was able to act like a coherent human being after waking up from it
my throat hurt a good bit even though it wasn't messed with, but i was still sensible

wtf is with you guys getting drunk/high off anesthesia

i've had it before and i was able to act like a coherent human being after waking up from it
my throat hurt a good bit even though it wasn't messed with, but i was still sensible
I got a tooth removed with an abscess before.

The laughing gas only worked a little.

I don't even recall having any memory after they clicked the medicine in the IV.
yea, kinda the same thing here. Last thing I can barely remember is getting into a wheelchair to take me down to our car. Afer that nothing.

wtf is with you guys getting drunk/high off anesthesia

i've had it before and i was able to act like a coherent human being after waking up from it
my throat hurt a good bit even though it wasn't messed with, but i was still sensible
same with me, just not the throat part.

I got a tooth removed with an abscess before.

The laughing gas only worked a little.
laughing gas has absolutely no effect on me

maybe i didn't get drunken side-effects because i'm practically immune to most medication?