Author Topic: My sisters are playing 'Just Dance' 2, Summer, 3 and 4.  (Read 378 times)

So they've had Just Dance 2 and Summer party for awhile, but now they got 3 and 4 for Christmas along with other things.

So ever since Christmas they've been playing 4-5 hours of it on our Wii.

NOW, on New Years Eve, they're inviting the most annoying girl over. My brother also likes her, and she likes him... (they're annoying together.)

I have to endure the horrid sound of girls and boys laughing while playing that game until 12' O' Clock... Yes, my brother plays it too. My other brother that is grown up and out of the house will leave after we celebrate his birthday (he was born on the 31st) My grown up sister that has a 6 month old baby and 1 baby on the way, and is married. Will be leaving around 9 too. THAT'S when they start dancing. allll the way till midnight.

I also get really annoyed after 10 PM, that's when I become tired and kind of rude. So I don't really want to say anything that is hurtful to them, I'll be in my room with my laptop playing Garry's Mod, CSGO and Dota2.

Discuss annoying sisters that dance.

if their hot tell em to dance in shorts. then take pics.

People having fun? How dare they.

Why don't you go join in or something? c:

o wait i actually read the op his sister is preggo. dont take pics nvm