Author Topic: Can someone do some things to my avatar.  (Read 812 times)

Right now my avatar is really low quality. Can someone do this:

  • Don't know if this is possible but make it less blurry.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:27:30 AM by Bopizku »

well i can certainly do some things to it i would but i can't access my usual image editing program right now

Someone is already using an avatar Identical to this.


Someone is already using an avatar Identical to this.

I swear I didn't know that. Well give me one second.

I swear I didn't know that. Well give me one second.
yeah it was this one

well here's another one. what about just making that one less blurry, is that possible?

Ark is using that one.

lol

Ark is using that one.

lol
who?
well whoever that is, so is phydeoux

oh you were talking about bop's current avatar

Ark is using that one.

lol

da fuk man. Give me 3 more seconds.

HOW ABOUT NAO?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:31:22 AM by Bopizku »

da fuk man. Give me 3 more seconds.

HOW ABOUT NAO?
Adz is using that one, lol.




Just kidding, I think that's available.

cool so now can someone make it more high quality?

cool so now can someone make it more high quality?
While you are out finding images to make as your avatar why don't you find a high quality image instead of getting a stuffty one on purpose?