Author Topic: Ravencroft's and Whirlwind's Falling Tiles! V6.0  (Read 29192 times)

As was stated to you five times on the server, we do not do applications and we have enough admins.
Agreed. Admin App's are kindof bad because people can put fake info on it just to make a wreck of the server.

Please someone put this up, no good servers with people in them atm.

Please someone put this up

The server will be down momentarily for some general (and special) maintenance. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

It's quite impressive I have to say! The "level up" system is perfect and the arena looks amazing.

It's quite impressive I have to say! The "level up" system is perfect and the arena looks amazing.
Finally a good server to come to our generation.

This is fantastic. I love everything about it!
It'd be a ton more fun if we had even more stuff for the arcade and fun room though :o
more distractions :cookieMonster:

69/69

icwatudidthar
Bright
you need to stop being admin everywhere
cause then I feel bad giving you admin on my server even though I KNOW you

also, I really like the synthesizers on the walls in the arena, I had meant to make one with relays but totally forgot about that, I might do that with one of the projects I'm working on (you would know it Bright)

I'm getting online in a few minutes.

Shame that I had to get off at 8 PM :(

I really do love moderating this server.

Don't get me wrong, this is a decent server, and the build is quite excellent. But it's rediclious to require the winner to manually declare that he has lost and another person has won every round.

ok This topic and server deserves

A Bass of approval (I got a pic this time)

Don't get me wrong, this is a decent server, and the build is quite excellent. But it's rediclious to require the winner to manually declare that he has lost and another person has won every round.
Its not a big deal, nobody has ever mentioned the problem, plus whirl has already started working on events to fix that.