Tezuni's Prison Escape

Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 70698 times)

What is it?
Tezuni's Jail RP is a loose role play in which you alternate between being a guard and a prisoner with each six minute round.  Within these few minutes, the prisoners must attempt to either slaughter all the guards or escape the compound to win.  If the prisoners fail both of these goals, the guards win the round.  Hidden items are spread out in all kinds of secret places for prisoners to find.  Can you escape?

What are the rules?
There are 3 simple rules.
1. Do not kill prisoners unless they have items.
2. Do not kill prisoners unless they are defiant of orders.
3. Do not kill prisoners unless they are in restricted or secret areas.

Can I be a moderator?
Maybe.
Moderator selection is very specific.  Only some of the best will be chosen.  Contact an admin in-game if you feel you are up for the task.  They will determine if you are ready based off your people skills, activeness in the server, and knowledge of the rules.  Moderators are expected to be role models for regular players in how they act.  Being a moderator makes you eligible for additional promotions to admin; super admins hand pick moderators as admins if the moderator accepts the promotion.

When is the server up?
Right now!  — well, it should be.  The server is powered by RTB Hosting Services.  Thanks Ephi & Lub.  

If you enjoy this server, consider donating
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 06:32:14 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 12:28:58 PM by Acerblock »

Moderator selection is very specific.  Only some of the best will be chosen.
I don't think this is true for some reason.

Aaa the 3 rules contradict themselves so it's never ok to kill a prisoner.

Tezuni, please stop PMing me about your server.

I, to be honest, really dislike the build...it seems quite bland, however, the layout of it provides for excellent gameplay.

the layout of it provides for excellent gameplay.

Thanks, that's what I was going!

Moderator selection is very specific.  Only some of the best will be chosen.

I have a feeling that you're neglecting to tell us something

I, to be honest, love the build for its simplicity. Trust me, I love it. It's a great map and well...it's a fun game. Just needs some work.

This looks like a great-

forget.

its a great and well made server, but the main problem is the fact that its hard to regulate a jail rp without people freekilling eachother

its a great and well made server, but the main problem is the fact that its hard to regulate a jail rp without people freekilling eachother

remove the guns and replace them with batons and melee weapons.

remove the guns and replace them with batons and melee weapons.
I think a taser would work, would it not?