Tezuni's Prison Escape

Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape  (Read 70687 times)

It isn't for the server, it's for my operation....
/Donates $100

It isn't for the server, it's for my operation....
I knew you were up to some shenanigans!

Tez, there's a new gun?
The newest gun is the model 1887 shotgun.

I don't know why every one hates this server... its really simple and fun!

I don't know why every one hates this server... its really simple and fun!
Because Tezuni refuses to de-admin all his badmins, has a crappy build(like,reallybad), and also bans everyone that criticizes him for the reason "Forum_Troll_Name".

Because Tezuni refuses to de-admin all his badmins, has a crappy build(like,reallybad), and also bans everyone that criticizes him for the reason "Forum_Troll_Name".

Ive never really seen a banmin in his server but I was banned for killing someone with a dead ringer once.

This..so much this.
I went on there to see if it was really that bad, first thing to pop up:
You are banned from this server
Reason:"Forum_Troll_Benjamin"
 :cookieMonster:

This..so much this.
I went on there to see if it was really that bad, first thing to pop up:
You are banned from this server
Reason:"Forum_Troll_Benjamin"
 :cookieMonster:

wow.
im probably gonna get banned for saying this but... that's really not fair.

The reason I got banned is: "BlockoBlocko."

The reason I got banned is: "BlockoBlocko."
You probably got banned for being a idiot. You drama his server on like, a weekly basis.

Tezuni, there is a problem, someone messed with the mini game and now everyone has jets but no weapons :/, how low did you set the level for the mini game to be editable?

forum_troll_SpreadsPlague

lol nice video

forum_troll_SpreadsPlague

lol nice video
That was not necessary.  Your attitude towards my stuff is getting really irritating.

[VIDEO] unlimited BALDR buff, get on the rooftops, change teams any time you want

enjoy~
I unbanned you even after you cleared my ban list, bricks, and admin list.  You never explained it, but I gave you credit for knowing you for so long.  But yeah posting that video about how to escape my build and lag my server is another richard move and you are now re-banned.  Cunt.