[VIDEO] Nasoa's Speed Kart Racing

Author Topic: [VIDEO] Nasoa's Speed Kart Racing  (Read 1072 times)

Decided to make a video about this server because it's pretty cool.
What are you, handicapped? Give me the link already!

Looks very fun! I might join if the server is up.

A great video which explains well the server! Thanks for sharing!

Fun and informative video.

But the vehicles are bullcrap. Why would you lean in the direction you turn. You're supposed to move the weight to the outer wheels for better handling. The makers of the vehicles never driven a go-cart?

Fun and informative video.

But the vehicles are bullcrap. Why would you lean in the direction you turn. You're supposed to move the weight to the outer wheels for better handling. The makers of the vehicles never driven a go-cart?
Well, it's Blockland. That's all I have to say.

This server is really fun, even with the Blockland physics it makes it funny

A great video which explains well the server! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks. My friend made me get up at 7 so we could do something, but he never showed, so this is how I spent about an hour and a half.

It's like video games, when you get really into it you lean and thrash around with the game, even though it's completely unnecessary.
Like my dad, everytime he plays Burnout he leans around left and right, it's very fun to watch, XD

It's like video games, when you get really into it you lean and thrash around with the game, even though it's completely unnecessary.
Like my dad, everytime he plays Burnout he leans around left and right, it's very fun to watch, XD

Lol yeah I know that feeling x)

The physics never get old.
XD

WHY DOES NOBODY USE RACING EVENTS :(

I mean, this is self aggrandizing and all but I worked hard on them and they actually do work well

WHY DOES NOBODY USE RACING EVENTS :(

I mean, this is self aggrandizing and all but I worked hard on them and they actually do work well
I've never even heard about them. :/

I've never even heard about them. :/
Mostly because nobody ever uses them. Furling showed nasoa them, however, and he's going to implement them in the server now

Mostly because nobody ever uses them. Furling showed nasoa them, however, and he's going to implement them in the server now
I've never heard of em either, I'll look them up
edit- wow those are nice, you should find some excuse to bump or update it or something so people notice it
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:46:42 AM by Mysteroo »

Best server video ever