Author Topic: [Request] CityRPG Mayor  (Read 536 times)

Hey there. I like politics and I also like cities, so I've recently started building a CityRPG for the start of the new year. One thing I've wanted to add for a long time is the position of mayor, with annual elections and whatnot, so I come to the community in search of someone who'd be willing to take on a project like that. If you're interested, send me a message on the forums and friend me on RTB. I'll give you my CityRPG mod for reference.

Requirements:
1. A mayoral election script that allows every person an anonymous vote through text command and runs every three months. When the results are posted, I want there to be a clean system where the old mayor is ejected and the new mayor is inaugurated.

2. A taxation system that allows the mayor to set percentages for income tax and property tax.

3. A treasury system that pools taxes.

4. A construction system that allows the mayor to place city lots with treasury funds. City lots would cost the treasury upkeep, and the mayor would only be able to place two in his term. It would not cost to place city lots, and the mayor would have the ability to destroy other city lots.

5. An announcement system that allows the mayor to broadcast messages.

There's a lot more that could go into this project. It's got a lot of capabilities. Those are the general requirements, though. Once again please send me a message and friend me through RTB. I'll close this topic once I get an offer. Just so you know, too, I've got everything from building to server hosting under control, so your scripts and modifications will go to good use.

Thank you, and happy new year!