Author Topic: weirdest glitches you've had  (Read 2861 times)

see title

i'm not sure if this was a glitch or a harmful addon but a loooooooong time ago on my server, whenever anyone joined, it would tell them they got auto admin, even though they didn't
it was extremely annoying to have to say every single time "no it's a glitch you didn't really get admin please shut up", and also one time someone got angry and thought it was a prank and left before i could explain
basically it was an extremely annoying issue, glitch or not

also i know this was a fairly common thing but i had the flashing map issue on some maps
a few maps would blink from a random color to white really fast when i played them

go 10000000000000 bricks in one direction

go 100000000000 bricks to the north

go 10000000000000 bricks in one direction
i hate the band one direction

Some idiot had a fail chatbot that would let the host put stuff in his console

Some idiot had a fail chatbot that would let the host put stuff in his console
Sounds like a normal chatbot?

i'm not sure if this was a glitch or a harmful addon but a loooooooong time ago on my server, whenever anyone joined, it would tell them they got auto admin, even though they didn't
it was extremely annoying to have to say every single time "no it's a glitch you didn't really get admin please shut up", and also one time someone got angry and thought it was a prank and left before i could explain
basically it was an extremely annoying issue, glitch or not[/qoute]
there's a way to do that with the join server message thingy

basically it was an extremely annoying issue, glitch or not
there's a way to do that with the join server message thingy
it wasn't anyone on the server doing it though, because it happened to people joining when i was the only one on
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 04:44:55 PM by shyGriff »

weirdest one..
when i was in the bedroom and all of the walls just started flashing random colors.
it was weird.

This happened last night. I was on  a race server. Early on you go over a bridge with small bumps on it. A player called The Red Spartan (There were two so I'm not sure if it was THE the Red Spartan.) rammed into blockdudes when he was going over the bump.
Suddenly, Red Spartan slows down and gets sucked inside the bridge leaving only the front lights sticking out. This causes blockdudes to lose control and steer off the bridge. I was recording it at the time so if you wanna see it, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAoUuEujIAU&feature=player_detailpage#t=30s
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 05:16:53 PM by deadfall07 »

That glitch when one moment you're happily driving your car, then the next moment you're 100,000 feet up in the air. Blockland vehicle physics bro

When the wheels fall of a car.

That glitch when one moment you're happily driving your car, then the next moment you're 100,000 feet up in the air. Blockland vehicle physics bro
almost all of this.

All hail your new overlord