[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310761 times)

>12 cores
>12 cores
Lol, I know that it's a 12-core processor and miles ahead of the AMD FX in every cagegory; I was just playing along with Port.

you just quoted me twice
wat

Oh dear god please, please don't tell me you seriously screwed the motherboard right onto the tray without using the raisers

pft I do that. :cookieMonster:

are xeon cpus even made for gaming? arent they just server cpus?

are xeon cpus even made for gaming? arent they just server cpus?

server i believe
seems like it so

Really?! I was just about to buy that build!
brother u srs
you're forgetting the fact that he's just posting here to cry about how he cant afford a computer
not only that but I recall him making other posts about it too

also that entire posts a joke and wasn't really intended for him to stop making posts about builds
HAHA trolles........ nice troleing job bros......... .. .

Xeons are also useful for some commercial workloads. The reason they're so expensive is because they support ECC memory, and they're also binned to be extremely reliable chips. The low clock rate guarantees a very high ratio of computation/electricity

I'm getting this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jCvqBm

Don't worry I got a case

cheapo power supply

i don't plan to overclock though

i don't plan to overclock though
That doesn't matter, I would still invest in a better power supply.

what brand?

Why? All of them are reliable enough, and 500W is more than enough. Paying more for the sake of having a shiny "Corsair" sticker on it is the only reasoning I see behind paying more for a PSU.