Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1340358 times)

Yeah. Sometimes price doesn't mean quality. Seeing as it's a Logitech though, I would have thought for sure it'd be nice.
That's what I was thinking as well.
And even with that price, it was 100% new from the store - they don't sell refurbished or at least I don't think they do.
It's more about preference, but the backlighting and handrest were legitimate issues.
Now that I think about it I could have just reselled it for profit.

apparently they are making the gtx 960

I'd love to get one when it comes out, cause it's probably a lot better than my R9 270. But I just told my mom the last upgrade I have for my computer for a while is a new CPU. ;-;

can someone build me a pc that's great and a budget of about 550 to 600? thanks.

can someone build me a pc that's great and a budget of about 550 to 600? thanks.
does that need to include Windows or not?

That's what I was thinking as well.
And even with that price, it was 100% new from the store - they don't sell refurbished or at least I don't think they do.
It's more about preference, but the backlighting and handrest were legitimate issues.
Now that I think about it I could have just reselled it for profit.
I have a $9 Logitech K120 keyboard. Its lasted me years and went through a ton of abuse. Its also water resistant in the event of something being spilled on it.

Things to state when asking for a build:
  • How much you are to spend on the computer.
  • Whether or not it is to include the operating system.
  • Whether or not it is to include a networking card.
  • What you are looking to use it for.

does that need to include Windows or not?

no i have a windows 8 key.

Things to state when asking for a build:
  • How much you are to spend on the computer.
  • Whether or not it is to include the operating system.
  • Whether or not it is to include a networking card.
  • What you are looking to use it for.

oh my oh my!!! really fien.

already stated amount
don't need os
uh.. of course?
games..............?????????????

i bet it will whine just as much as the 970/80
Mine doesn't whine.

Mine doesn't whine.
what manufacturer do you have? i have the gigabyte version and it sounds like a newborn

ahem

uh.. of course?
i dont think you quite understand what a networking card is. its basically a pcie card that allows you to have wireless internet  and that fancy stuff.

i dont think you quite understand what a networking card is. its basically a pcie card that allows you to have wireless internet  and that fancy stuff.

yes i know quote

what manufacturer do you have? i have the gigabyte version and it sounds like a newborn
ASUS. The only sound coming out of my PC is fan noise from the stuffty case fans.