[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310555 times)

I'll be overclocking to about 4.3 - 4.5 so itll be fine
No it wont
Even if it doesnt overheat itll probably die within a year.
Atleast get yourself an i3
So I was playing the new AoT game and suddenly my computer loving died and I got this screen.

What does it mean?
Probably GPU stuff, try updating drivers.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 05:47:10 AM by espio100 »

No it wont
Even if it doesnt overheat itll probably die within a year.
I'm still sticking to it because of the budget :P When I'm able to actually get a better cpu, I will.

I'm still sticking to it because of the budget :P When I'm able to actually get a better cpu, I will.
Get cheaper stuff or throw in an extra 50 bucks

Get cheaper stuff or throw in an extra 50 bucks
Can't really do either lmao

Unless if theres an overclockable i3 that fits in the lga 1150 socket, then I kinda have to stick with pentium

Atleast get yourself an i3Probably GPU stuff, try updating drivers.

Did that. I'm going to uninstall my GPU drivers and clean uninstall them incase theres stuff going on there but if I uninstall them will my computer forget up and go black because theres no driver or will it automatically revert to a basic driver or something?

Last time my sister was a twat and uninstalled to graphic driver the screen went in a wierd af resolution n stuff so youre probably fine. Uninstalling the driver doesnt mean your gpu magically doesnt work anymore.

Just update your current one using nvidia's program thing like everyone else does.

Just update your current one using nvidia's program thing like everyone else does.

AMD. I can update it but that's not the problem since it's already updated. AMD drivers have a problems of leaving behind stuff from older drivers that forget with your GPU so thats why I want to uninstall.

AMD. I can update it but that's not the problem since it's already updated. AMD drivers have a problems of leaving behind stuff from older drivers that forget with your GPU so thats why I want to uninstall.
Oh, thats raptr iirc.
Anyways the driver my sister uninstalled was from AMD too so youre probably fine

Than save up for an i5'
I'll stick with the g3258 :P

I'd much rather have this overclockable cpu (up to 4.3-4.5 ghz) + cooler that are both are under 90 bucks, and when overclocked match the performances of quite a few powerful i7s in single performance
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:33:50 AM by Insert Name Here² »

When overclocked match the performances of quite a few powerful i7s in single performance
Thats not how it works
Just because your pentium has more Ghz it doesnt mean it runs better than the latest i7

Thats not how it works
Just because your pentium has more Ghz it doesnt mean it runs better than the latest i7
Ive been doing at least 1-2 months of research on this. When the pentium is overclocked, it does rival a good i7. Just not in multicore performance but in single, it Annoying Oranges it.

Google it / watch comparison videos, I'm not kidding.

Ive been doing at least 1-2 months of research on this. When the pentium is overclocked, it does rival a good i7. Just not in multicore performance but in single, it Annoying Oranges it.

Google it / watch comparison videos, I'm not kidding.
You know an i7 in single core (if you dont count the threads) is basically an i5
And if you count the threads its basically an i3
right?

Ofcourse if you OC it a forgetton it outpeforms it in single core. And OC'ing it a forgetton basically kills it your CPU.

You know an i7 in single core (if you dont count the threads) is basically an i5
And if you count the threads its basically an i3
right?

Yes

Ofcourse if you OC it a forgetton it outpeforms it in single core. And OC'ing it a forgetton basically kills it your CPU.

OCing any CPU will lessen the life expectancy, your point?

Your going to need to buy a new and better one anyways
Why not do it right away?