Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310552 times)

My problems with blue screens were usually drivers.
I don't think it'd be drivers if I took and made sure to get the correct drivers, but I can take a look to make sure the drivers are correct.

I know its not faulty ram because that is working perfectly, the PC will only BSoD every few restarts.

I have my first mechanical, I paid $60 for a second-hand Razer Blackwidow and I am happy with it. I like the blue led more than the green one anyway.
I approved of mechanicals long since I had one, now that I have one, I am glad all my speculations are correct, I love this keyboard.
I want to make it blank, and I intend to use spray-paint. Anyone blanked their keyboard with spray-paint before? I'll look for vinyl spray or car spray.

So I'm curious, when is nvidia planning to have the 790 released?

dont say that. im right around the corner from ordering the 780 4g for like 500 bucks i think it was lol.
i will be day-later sad when the 790 JUST comes out

I checked errors in the system logs thing
"The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block."

I checked errors in the system logs thing
"The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block."
what was the error

That is the error it gave me, I don't know the error code.

hard drive is broked
I looked into it and it said I had a corrupted spot in it, I ran a checkdisk so it could find the spot and fix it.

I looked into it and it said I had a corrupted spot in it, I ran a checkdisk so it could find the spot and fix it.
did that fix the problem

did that fix the problem
Well, when my PC restarted I didn't get a BSoD and it seems to be working fine.

dont say that. im right around the corner from ordering the 780 4g for like 500 bucks i think it was lol.
i will be day-later sad when the 790 JUST comes out
Did you read what I said? 780 Ti will come out in november, no specs released yet though

Could anyone tell me anything about these R9 AMD cards?

Apparently the R9 290x is dominating the GTX 780 in benchmarks.

Everything except the R9 290 and 290X are rebranded 7000 series, with slightly different details and prices
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-r9-280x-r9-270x-r7-260x,3635.html

The R9 290X is not released yet, but it's rumored to contest the titan at $300 less