Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310448 times)

660ti sli > 780
Might as well just get another 660ti for around 200.
ty

it's a 660ti 3GB so it'll probs be like $250 maybe

I have my first mechanical, I paid $60 for a second-hand Razer Blackwidow and I am happy with it. I like the blue led more than the green one anyway.
I approved of mechanicals long since I had one, now that I have one, I am glad all my speculations are correct, I love this keyboard.
I want to make it blank, and I intend to use spray-paint. Anyone blanked their keyboard with spray-paint before? I'll look for vinyl spray or car spray.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you're talking about the keys - If you paint the keys, it's going to wear off after a while. If you aren't dead-set on using spray paint, I would suggest dying them. I've never done, it, but I frequent some mechanical keyboard/keyboard communities and that seems to be the easiest/longest lasting way. Here's something you can read about it.

Also, make sure that you do some tests on some extra keys you have laying around, don't want to mess up any of your keys.

If you want to paint the base of the keyboard, this is a good place to start.

can you guys link me a site that you can compare any pc parts?

what?
CPUboss and GPUboss?

what?
CPUboss and GPUboss?
Those are pretty bad comparison sites, hardly comprehensive

Those are pretty bad comparison sites, hardly comprehensive
Never said they were good

i know newegg has a rudimentary way of comparing two items, but it's bumbling and handicapped.

So after months of being lazy i finally got around to trying to fix my raid
For those who dont remember or dont know, when i put my drives in raid mode, it coudnt boot, it just said bootmgr missing
I ran startup repair, and now i cant boot at all, raid or no, in any boot order or config ive tried, it says reboot or select proper boot device
I've tried running startup repair again but it doesn't help
Any ideas?
If nothing, when i get home from work I'll boot off a Linux USB, recover what i can, and reinstall windows
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 02:23:58 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

So after months of being lazy i finally got around to trying to fix my raid
For those who dont remember or dont know, when i put my drives in raid mode, it coudnt boot, it just said bootmgr missing
I ran startup repair, and now i cant boot at all, raid or no, in any boot order or config ive tried, it says reboot or select proper boot device
I've tried running startup repair again but it doesn't help
Any ideas?
If nothing, when i get home from work I'll boot off a Linux USB, recover what i can, and reinstall windows
What raid setup are you using?

What raid setup are you using?
It's two drives in mirror mode

can somebody whip me up a ~$750 gaming build?

can somebody whip me up a ~$750 gaming build?
Processor brand preference?

Processor brand preference?
it's not for me, but i'd imagine intel is a better suit in this case