Badspot's Birthday Party!

Author Topic: Badspot's Birthday Party!  (Read 8126 times)

I DO NOT CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY OF THIS.
THIS WAS A COMMUNITY PROJECT DEDICATED TO BALDSPOT AND HIS BIRTHDAY.
MUCH LURVING WAS DONE ON THAT CAKE BEFORE I ATE IT ALL. I LOVED THE ICING, BY THE WAY.

BLOXEL:

REAL:

omg im not in it....lol its cool  :cookieMonster: happy b-day badspot.

Present opening.

This is what happens when you add Badspot into a crowd of 30 people.

I MISS OUT ON EVERYTHING!!! D:

It's still rolling.

OSHT!!

We accidentally broke into the box where Badspot hides his earnings and the machine that keeps Lego from suing him!

I know that it's still going... just that I missed out on the birfday kaek and the big name cards.

There's two ways to joke about this:

1. Someone gave Baldspot Head
2. Very nice packing peanuts.

Acne Anti-Badspot Bombombombbombombbombbomb bomb

NOTE: Acne cannot and will not be held responsible if you kill fast moving chickens or yourself.

Very nice, entrepreneur in.

It's what Badspot has always wanted. Spam.

did badspot ever open my present?

How would I know?

Some people just need to crash parties to get there high. Clearly here is a trademark Lego©®™©®™©®™©®™ brick. Wanting to get Baldspot sued, Minion?

I lurve that effect. We're in the fridge trying to find some obscure present while I fire randomly :D

I got bahned by Rotondo for calling Baldspot Baldy after he said to stop calling Baldy Baldy. D:

RAU

That was the most fun I've had on blockland in a long time. I think we ought to do events like this more often.

Happy birthday Badspot!

That was the most fun I've had on blockland in a long time. I think we ought to do events like this more often.

Happy birthday Badspot!

It wasn't an event, really. Badspot just said it was his birthday and the community did the rest.